Divx DVD Player £9.99 + pp £5.49!!!

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/product...4022&session=e8337da2efe5265be1761e778ba2f88b

Divx DVD Player with Progressive Scan and 5.1, £9.99 + pp £5.49!!!

324 in stock now

thanks edds for remnding me, forgot to put that in,

Reduced to clear X-Waves DVD player. This is a brand new product but due to an error in the production process, there is some slight cosmetic damage. Unfortunately this does not show up clearly in photographs we have taken but it does not affect the operation of the player.

Last edited:
Bl**dy hell, that's cheap. It's because of slight cosmetic damage, lol, who cares at that price, eh? Puts my Lidl £29.99 one in the shade that, price does.

just read on another forum that they are multi region out off the box

I remember my first one it was about £80 if i remember correctly , and i thought that was a bargain. Then again i remember my first burner cd not dvd and that cost me £300 lol. How fast is technology moving eh ;)

I paid £200 for a single speed Mitsumi CD-ROM!!

lol

these guys not too far from me so i've ordered 2 and ordered some blank media too. they allow collection aswell at no extra cost..

also if you buy the dvd. instead of paying for delivery you can get something from the free delivery items and get delivery for free. Not much in this section, but in effect you could get a pc extention lead for 99p

I'm hoping to pick one of these up from them fairly early this morning if anyone wants to know anything about it.

I'm hoping to pick one of these up from them fairly early this morning if anyone wants to know anything about it.

went up there earlier, they dont stock them there. you'll need to order it online then when you get the email to collect it will be ready to collect. they get it sent to them from their warehouse in edinburgh apparently.

They're going fast. 324 available at the time of the original post, down to 150 left now + falling.
Cheers for the heads up shaun127.

cool find, 2 here for the kids rooms, only 10 left now

edit:

was watching this going down, it went down to 4 left, then back up to 32

Last edited:
Fook.

There was 4 available when i went to the site, by the time I clicked PURCHASE it had sold out! :(

Strange, 29 left for me...........

Back