Divx DVD Player £9.99 + pp £5.49!!!

I've only just got around to ordering, going to collect as soon as they email to say I can. Did you guys get an email confirmation? I've had nothing after about 10 minutes. Looks like I just made it, claiming sold out now. Perhaps they go out of stock when added to a basket and need some time to go back in if the person doesn't check out. Could explain the up and downs.

How strange, I just checked agian and there was 32 of them in stock!

:)

No confirmation email (yet) for me either herbs. I ordered one & still says 32 available when I check. Bloody strange.

Appears to be down to 30 when i check.

Strange site, lol

I've only just ordered mine and there were 20 odd left. Then I watched it go to sold out, then back up to 32. I bet they sell quicker when they don't put all the stock on there. Waiting for an email to say I can go and get it...

Last edited:
Not sure about stock numbers on the site but I don't think they hold the stock in their warehouse in Lye (Stourbridge) anymore but in Scotland and they ship it down overnight for pick up in Lye.

Thats what someone at my work said who knows the owner (alledgedly)

Crazy

No confirmation email (yet) for me either herbs. I ordered one & still says 32 available when I check. Bloody strange.

got mine in the spam mail

Thank you for your order This email is a confirmation of your order request. Another email will follow if the payment has been completedPlease note that once orders have been sent to the warehouse ammendments cannot be madeIf you wish to check the status of this order then please click below and login to your account.http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/myaccount.php If you wish to cancel this order once it has already been sent to the warehouse you need to fill in our RMA formhttp://www.bigpockets.co.uk/site/rma_request.phpPlease see our terms and conditions on the site for details Order Summary-------------

I'll be a bit pissed off if that's the case and I can't collect it today.

excellent bargain although it's sold out...never mind.

Try again mate, I tried to order ealier and it said there was no stock left, i tried again 5 minutes later and they had 32!

come on u only ordered for the burger cd wallet lol

EXS7251.jpg

lol i was just about to say i missed out again....but clicked refresh and now showing 411 in stock lool

Customer Reference: F712700 Scheduled Delivery Date: 25/01/08

Tracking History
17:54 Thursday, January 24, 2008 On route to delivery branch

woot it'll be great if this thing gets here tomorrow....just ordered today.

Get to watch " no country for old men " full screen no converting and shizzzz

mmmm just seen that they are Disc Formats: DVD, CD-DA, CD-MP3,

maybe can't burn to cd with a divx movie

Last edited:
Mine arrived today as well, what a great bargain that is man, it's not that badly damaged as well, just a bit of the silver front covering is flaking off and thats it, but it has coaxial and 5.1 sound out etc etc etc

mint deal.

I'm quite annoyed. I chose the collection option hoping I could just go and get it. Just had an email from them to say it will be ready for collection on Monday. Buggers. Must get shipped from a warehouse somewhere else.

just got this ???

We have canceled the following:1 No. XWAVE001: X-Wave Divx DVD Player with Progressive Scan and 5.1

wots that about ? returned money back into my paypal account

Back