ditv-1000 help

basher

Member ++
Reaction score
hi.guys could someone please confirm for me the ditv-1000 phase 1b is led simm to get the box key.has i am i in a pure n*l area and don't no much about these boxes....and also is the wiring the same as the 4001...any help appricated...thanx

Last edited:

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
Here you go m8.....

To get your BK from your box.

If you PM me your IRD i will have a look on the DataBase for you.

Cheers Garry

basher

Member ++
Reaction score
Thanx Guys

Hi. Clive The Box Is Not Mine Its My Sisters And I Think Shes In Ex-cw .also Thanx To Garrytate For That Tut Posted..

tomp

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can I PM / email you my IRD for a BK?

I've disabled talkback on my DiTV-1000 and tested everything is still working on the box. Could you also give me recommendations of card readers and software ie: where can I get them?

Thanks.

jinganinja

Inactive User
Reaction score
tomp said:
Can I PM / email you my IRD for a BK?

I've disabled talkback on my DiTV-1000 and tested everything is still working on the box. Could you also give me recommendations of card readers and software ie: where can I get them?

Thanks.

PM me mate and ill have a look, Please read the Newbie section though as you are supposed to introduce yourself before you post for the first time ;)

Last edited:

tomp

Inactive User
Reaction score
jinganinja said:
PM me mate and ill have a look, Please read the Newbie section though as you are supposed to introduce yourself before you post for the first time ;)
It tells me that I can't send PMs :(

I'm checking out the newbie posts to see if they will enlighten me! The post I read was a newbie tutorial me thinks and not a forum instruction.

Thanks sofar for your help, I'll PM you as soon as my account will allow me.

jinganinja

Inactive User
Reaction score
tomp said:
It tells me that I can't send PMs :(

I'm checking out the newbie posts to see if they will enlighten me! The post I read was a newbie tutorial me thinks and not a forum instruction.

Thanks sofar for your help, I'll PM you as soon as my account will allow me.

OK mate, i think you need to have posted a few more replies before you can PM. If you update your profile with an Email/MSN Messenger address i will be on MSN from about 6 and i could check then for you?

TEST