Disgrace

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i wanted chelsea to win today (its still playing extra time 1-1 at time of this post) but after what morinhio did to the liverpool fans its outrageous

i would not like to be a liverpool fan after he did that... you wonder why there are fights and people getting hurt at games it made me mad and i dont really care who wins.

and by the way lol.... whats going on with gerrard ??? he aint even turned up and he is doing alot of chelsea passes lmfao rofl reckon he knows something we dont lolololol

but again that fooking manager is a wrong'en and should be banned or something you cant do that, its bad enough when players do it but a manager should know better !

Must say as a blues fan I didn't like the way he did that, but then again I just saw some replays and the scousers were giving him some real stick all the way through...lol...still no excuse...he should have been more of a pro ! he said he was aiming it at the media...lmfao...I've got blue goggles on but even I'm not buying that ;)

Siross said:
what did he do? ive been at work?
He put he's finger to he's mouth and made the ssshhhh sign when we drew level

and hes supposed to be intelligent? i think thats a mask for his true nature arrogant knob head which i have always said, no argument now :) u would never catch ferguson, wenger doing anything like that

chelsea was better than liverpool not by much and to be honest if steven "chelsea" gerrard had not have given the own goal away i dont think you would have won but terry was right you could see liverpools leggs had run out of steam

i dont agree alot with siross about football but he is right you would not find wenger or furguson doing that at fans its an outrage.... managers earn enough money to be able to take some stick from fans its in the job discription to take stick.

if someone gets stabbed or beaten up after the game because of his actions then i dont see that as acceptable.... how many liverpool fans where foaming at the mouth from his actions ???

like i said its bad enough that players do it and i hate it when henry does it so im not being one sided... but i saw a side of him that i thought was not right

well done chelsea shame your manager is bigger than the club now and the back pages wont be about your football it will be about morinhios actions.

As said above I have to agree, and yes he acted like a knob ! But as I'm blue through and through I'll have to forgive him but I just hope some of he's more senior advisors point out the error of he's ways...he's not in Portugal now (no offence intended to the portugese...lol) all I can think is the man must be under vast pressure but as I said above he should have been more proffesional

On a football note...I think we deserved to win...just...it was a good game to watch...I think all the possestion we had paid off as Liverpool tired at the end from chasing the ball so much I think...but they played well...I don't know why they didn't start with Barosh & morrientes...I think thats a very good stirke partnership and may have caused us more problems at the back than they did

Really wanted Liverpool to win as if they lost another game confidence might have drained even further

Jose says the media cant an never will put him under pressure but theyve already got under his skin an you can see externally that he is slowly crackin

An u can sence that the seasoned interviewers realise this an are quite cute with the questions Ie The Blip he went nutz

"Is the honeymoon over Jose" he went Nutz an you know the liverpool fans with their wicked sense of humour expoited this an got him to react

I just hope that we can win at Palace next weekend to get it down to 3 points an although there will be 2 games in hand one never knows if bums might start twitchin

But well desreved today they fought till the end an came up trumps :Cheers:

I think the foreign arrogant tw*t just made an error of judgement!. Having to sit out most of the game, I think is enough punishment for him. That must have hurt:)

Dont know what! two words? he kept repeating to Jamie Carragher as well.

Think more peeps will hate him, than Sir Alex fairly soon lmao :Jester:

May they have been the well known cross word puzzle **** ***

an means *To Go Away Very Quickly *lol?

scoot said:
May they have been the well known cross word puzzle **** ***

an means *To Go Away Very Quickly *lol?

Nah he's a very religious man, the words were quoted from the bible...."Go forth and Multiply" ..... LMFAO

personally i think the guy is barking nuts he really is not in the real world

Back