Disabled supermarket parking

I used to know an old guy that had the right to park in the disabled spaces but if there was a space taken by a chav in his boy racer car he used to key the side of there cars.

I used to know an old guy that had the right to park in the disabled spaces but if there was a space taken by a chav in his boy racer car he used to key the side of there cars.

buy him a drink for me.....

I have no problem with disabled parking I can walk a few extra yards without feeling hard done by.

thebigman

I think you've missed the point of the thread bigman. It's about the abuse of disabled parking. Nobody has a problem with the provision of disabled parking.

Disabled parking spaces shouldn't be abused regardless of where the are. The majority, however, are provided as a courtesy by whichever company has them. This means no enforcement, no clamping, no police, just good old common good manners which are sadly lacking in so many!

BTW To avoid parking dings I always look for the most expensive car in the car park and park right next to it. You know he/she is going to be careful!

Back