Disabled supermarket parking

i am disabled and i shop at asda and i agree i cannot get a disabled space atall at asda because of lazy so called able bodied people parking in the disabled bays , and the magority of people parking in these space are little kiddies in there suped up cars showing of to their freinds/girlfreinds, but you sasy something to the managers and they say we are not aware of this problem What a joke

i can honestly say ive never parked in a disabled space (ive 2 strong legs) but i do deliberatly park over the white lines, working on the priciple that peeps are gonna look and think that tw*t cant park propperly so im not going to park next to him !!!!!

i got my new car (mondeo ghia x) my pride and joy 11th feb this year by 20th 2 fricking dings in the door both done at out local asda, unfortunatly i didnt see who did it or id rip there effing heads off, i/we didnt shop in asda till May i wouldnt go there, we went to morrisons much bigger car park.

and agree totally with earlier post why do peeps take children to a supermarket............

and agree totally with earlier post why do peeps take children to a supermarket............

What a daft question!

BECAUSE WE HAVE NO CHOICE!

Not all of us can afford babysitters nor do we have family willing to watch our kids everytime we need to go shopping.

i do have to admit that my mum parks in the mother and child parking spots, but my bro is only 15 so that is ok isnt it,they dont have an age limit do they, so it counts if ur kids are under 16 cuz they arent adults,lol. but as i used to work for tesco i no that an awful lot of ppl park in the disabled spots when they want to get a pint of milk.

lol - and if you dont take the kids to the supermarket how will they know where to get food from when they leave home? they will all starve

Very admirable thought of the big supermarkets ,to think of the disabled folks, and put the disabled parking as near to the door as possible, yes very admirable.

Then why the feck do they then put the basic items, like milk and bread in the most far flung corner or aisle in the whole huge 15 acre shopping area. Yes, they really do have the disabled thoughts at heart.

And another thing, while i'm on a supermarket roll.

It's also come to my attention, that in the " higher" end of the supermarket business i.e. waitrose/M&S etc, that the genuinely disabled are the people that park in the disabled parking bays.

In the lower end , i.e. asda/lidle etc, it's the fat and obese that park in the disabled bays, and not the genuine disabled peeps .

couldnt agree more with u :FRIGHT:

What a daft question!

BECAUSE WE HAVE NO CHOICE!

Not all of us can afford babysitters nor do we have family willing to watch our kids everytime we need to go shopping.

agreed if u r a single parent then u dont have a choice, if u are a 2 parent family then you do have a choice.

If they are in a disabled space and dont have a badge for it, they should clamp them, no excuses and no exceptions, even if you forget your badge you should be clamped. If I dont display my tax disc the police will smack me with a fine if they see I havent it displayed, so it should be no different for people in disabled zones, that way you wont get some people putting on a limp and saying they forgot their badge. But they dont clamp them and thats why people blatantly park in them when they shouldn't.

ive started parking in 2 spots now, with my car in the middle

if people dont give a shit about my car, and make dings in to my body work

why should i give a shit taking 2 parking spots,

why cnt some people respect others people cars and open there doors carefully, this really does my fcuking head in

Why should I not take my children to the supermarket? I have good kids that do as they are told. Most of the time it's the parents not the kids. As for having a brother that is 15 I think you know the answer to that one......

I think all these people with disability cars should be limited to little basic goverment issued vehicles, remember the old 3 wheeler disabilty cars, something like that, the new Smarts Cars would be ideal ;)

It would make all the fake spongers think twice about making false disability claims just to get a free car.

THIS IS NOT A DIG AT THE GENUINELY DISABLED PEOPLE WHOM I FULLY SUPPORT.

If they are in a disabled space and dont have a badge for it, they should clamp them, no excuses and no exceptions, even if you forget your badge you should be clamped. If I dont display my tax disc the police will smack me with a fine if they see I havent it displayed, so it should be no different for people in disabled zones, that way you wont get some people putting on a limp and saying they forgot their badge. But they dont clamp them and thats why people blatantly park in them when they shouldn't.

nice one you are right

agreed if u r a single parent then u dont have a choice, if u are a 2 parent family then you do have a choice.

yeah my choice is clear , let everyone else park in the disabled and parents bays so i have to take my 2 kids (both under 2) into the supermarket cause thats far less hastle than 1 wheelchair isnt it , i could let the mrs go shopping on her own and then i get shite food all week.

PIJ

all it takes is a simple look at the tax disc, iirc disabled people are exempt from car tax and it will say this on the disc

What is a true disabled most of the people you see with disabled badges on these days are as fit as a fiddle!!

What is a true disabled most of the people you see with disabled badges on these days are as fit as a fiddle!!

unfortunatley this is a fact, but what REALLY pisses me off about these type of spongers is when they say 'why should i be treated different just cos im disabled?'

good point, give back the free car, the tax and the blue badge and park in a normal parking bay, and not on yellow lines, like everyone else has to

leave the bays for those who really are unfortunate enough to be disabled, not for mr cant do nothing cos i got an ingrowing toenail

The super markets put Bread and Milk right at the back off there stores so there is more chance you buy other things. If they had it at the front, you would only buy bread and milk! lol

I dont think a Badge is a good thing for parking in all disabled bays. There is some slight flaws, for instance having a broken leg.

I know everyone thinks you have to look disabled to be genuinely disabled, a lot of quite serious disabilities can have long periods of remission or not be imediatly apparant. Why should a disabled person have to ride around in one of those three wheelers as i have seen people say just because a few scroungers bleed the system. I have no problem with disabled parking I can walk a few extra yards without feeling hard done by.

thebigman

Back