Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dirty coont!!

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
some dirty lowlife tw@ has taken rats updater, and is charging people for it, have a look at the script it runs

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

i recognised it the instant i saw it

id also bet on it that theyre also using rats actual channel list, just renamed, and rats picons pack as well

ive put it in here instead of the rant room, as im sure whoever is behind it will read this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

EDIT: his last 5 updates, are either the same day as, or the day after rats updates as well

Last edited by a moderator:
can @rat not get/put copyright protection on it? or would it cost? regards mdt

whios look up

Michael Chris
11251 Northwest Fwy suite 400
Houston
TX
US
Phone: +1.3474801480
anyone know the name ?

can @rat not get/put copyright protection on it? or would it cost? regards mdt

no m8, as its written using free open source code, the worst thing about it is, hes charging for it, and ive a feeling hes also using rats channel list itself, as well as the picon updates

the last time i looked at the plugin, the base bouquet set used was being generated using the autobouquet e2 plugin and then edited.
i dont really see much point in charging 99p for a lifetime subscription to download any bouquet set. i probably spent more money on beer while i was writing the autobouquets e2 plugin than someone will make by selling the bouquet set for 99p updated for life :)

users would be better off by saving yourself 99p to buy a can of beer and downloading rats bouquet updater plugin or the autobouquets e2 plugin instead, as they are free!

I nearly fell for this scam, but happened to see someone saying it was a rip off from this forum !!

Yes mate grab the plugin from here free of charge and enjoy rats updates. Faster than this scam aswell seeing as he has to copy rats work.

I notice my comments on the video have been deleted lol

I haven't posted on this as there is not a lot you can do about it tbh, we have seen it all before where someone profits from someone else's hard work who does it all for free, some eventually give it up and think is it worth it, some carry on regardless because they enjoy what they do and enjoy sharing what they do with others
:)

I was PM'd only yesterday with a link to eBay where someone is selling a channel list/updater for £3.00, the list was not a direct copy of ours but who knows about the updater etc
it happens, hopefully people like yourself will eventually find ours or any other FREE channel Bouquet list and get real full on support, again for FREE

;)

Back