Digitalworldz app - now on the android market!

On my desire it auto logs in ?

I just press the DW mobile app in my apps page and it logs me in straight away.

Regards
Mick

deedie:1965981 said:
I need to login every time I open the app. Is that normal, or am I missing something. Would like it to auto login
I have to log out to be able to close the app, also noticed it's one of those annoying apps that stays running in the background so have now Uninstalled it...

I'll be sticking to viewing DW in Opera Mobile for the time being.

Last edited:
It only runs in the backgound if you set the options to notify you of private messages and subscribed threads.

Mick

I had the log in problem but all i do is press my home button on my lg mobile and that seems to save me login in each time

Can someone post the apk of this, doesn't show in market on my blade

get the iphone app upped to rapidshare or something so us jailbroken users can have a sneaky peak :proud:

pretty please :Clap:

get the damn iphone app sorted!! :banana:

my eyes struggle with the new skin on the iphones measly 3.5" screen lol

i know the feeling. i work away alot and find it a pain to check in useing the iphone. i used to love tapa it was so much easyer on the eyes. im really really looking forward to the app. but before anyone flames me. i appreciate all the efforts of mick and everyone recently (and always) the site is looking great and i am liking some of the new features.

As somebody else requested. Any chance of posting the APK for this. It does not appear on android market on my cheapo tablet.

from your browser (on your tablets etc) click the install button on this page.

https://market.android.com/search?q=technomate&so=1&c=apps

Regards
Mick

Tried that before, my tablet (like most cheapo tablets) spoof being a phone so are not registered as actual phones on market place. Thus when I sign into market place on line it says that there is no phone associated with that account. Get about 75% hit rate on free apps appearing on my tablet's market place. Like Angry Birds Rio and Seasons does but not the original one. For some reason DW is one that does not which is why I need to install via apk.

i cant download anything on my galaxy s from the market,would be good if someone could up the app !! Please

i cant download anything on my galaxy s from the market,would be good if someone could up the app !! Please

The APK is now in the first post of this message.

Iphone users I am on the case now!!!!

Kind Regards
Mick

Back