Diablo Cam Wifi?

if the red light stays 'on'. then the cam has not been recognised on the network, assuming you want to use in proper wifi mode.

if the red light stays 'on'. then the cam has not been recognised on the network, assuming you want to use in proper wifi mode.

I have tried to configure with my networfk and I keep getting configuration error. I have also enabled wifi cam.

best to set it up in the cas interface and make sure the wifi encryption key is the same.

best to set it up in the cas interface and make sure the wifi encryption key is the same.

My WPA 100% correct. I also tried to sort it out on another PC and still the same problrm persists. Any place you might recommend to send it to have it checked out please, if necessary, please pm me. I bought both of them off a friend and he does not recall the person he had bought them off.

Ive got WPA2 net, configured it, after inserting card in TV it connects with AP, downloads correct IP info from DHCP server, but still autoupdate doesnt work and most important (because i have newest keys) it doesnt connect to any servers showing just "NOT CONNECTED". It doesnt make any logs, but everywhere in config ive set "ON" on logging options.

Back