Diablo Cam Wifi?

SiKinn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Am looking for some who has one off these cams and who is up for some testing? Prefer someone with hd reciever and contactable via msn.

PM me for more info.

Si

Thanks for taking the time to reply, am not intrested in the actual cam am more intrested to see when happens on a server when it makes a cccam connection.

Si

hi wolftje sorry I just got a diablo wifi cam yesterday, and I´m reading around at all foruns to have some friend who give a datailled topics to try make this cam as a cccam cardshare... the problem is: I only can program it as I do with a d. light 2.3 and it found me the router it self, but now I´m completely dark I dont know the steaps to go on till it connet or do something near of cardshare, yesterday I did regist on a server and they send me a free accout for 24 hours, but offcourse I did not do annything with it I was darck and blind doing things and till now I´m exatelly as a first hour !!! I loked everywere in the web trying to discouver some instrutions from a beegning till the end I mean steap by steap, but no chance, please be a ware and if you have this cam and if you Have donne it allready works as a cardshare, try to give me as mucth details is possible, I mean how I find his ip, or ruter ip to write in the cam and all the steaps!!! I ´m completelly lost in the midle of this cam !

(lakylaky)

You need to download the latest CAS studio 8.6b from the duolabs website.
Then you need to setup your WIFI network connection.
(you can do this with cas studio 8.6b)
after that you will need a working cccam config file and put this in cccam directory on your diablocam. Thats all !!

CCCAM is very unstable at the moment. It is adviced to use no encryption at all with your network WIFI setup !!! (VERY insecure)

hi wolftj
thankyou for your help, I´m using it igcual as a light, no chance yet to connet it to the ruter, the ruter can be found by a cam, on the access point but, I go to the server status and I can´t get in, maybe is because it´s not conneted yet, still trying to find somme good friend to give me detailles to make it works !!! :Cheers:
regards.

Hi,

this is an example of CCCAM.CFG which you have to put in yr Daiblocam Wifi.
The port 2600 of course is an example.

Good Luck !

Also, if you want to be sure that your diablocam wifi is actually working on the wifi network you should try to FTP towards yr diablocam wifi as a test.
If you can connect it means it is working on the network.

Also i noticed that diablocam wifi does not resolve well DNS names so you should try and input the server as an fixed IP adress.

Also, it is better to use a Linux/Unix editor as the diablocam is allergic towards MS Word edited documents. MS windows always inserts some funny characters ...

Good Luck !

Thanks for the cfg example, i will try that sort of format after i sort static i.p out & test ftp 1st

HI wolftje so sorry and many thanks for your prompt help replay , but since 18 of April I been out and only now I found your answer, I will pm you I´m still darck with my diablo, and today still match more darck !!! and I´m without previlegees to get the file you did post, my best regards for now.
lakylaky

i'm having problems with configuration os cccam i'm testing all alternatives but nothing
C: or c:
c:server port user pass
or
c: server port user pass (with space)

no success for me anyone can help me with any guide or manual?

i'm using last firm underworld 1.78

just got a wifi cam and would like some help please

how do i configure the ip etc to get it running?
is it the same details as on the network details of a spiderbox?

how do i run the cc cam config file
do i put the line details on a word document and load it into the config?
do i delete whats in the config file already?
guidance would be appreciated

it is underworld 2.02 now (thats the latest one) for this day

how do i get the cam up and running with the cline in the receiver with 202
have made my config file with notepad which i overwrote to cccam

do i need to override any other files ?

Set up access point on receiver used dhcp amber/green lights flashing

Then message;

"No signal or PMT found

Update the caids XML "

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks

At

Well, here we go :

If you do as i tell you and try to learn and read a bit you will get there....
RTFM :)

1. upgrade towards Underworld 2.02 or higher using cas interface studio
2. it is better to use a fixed IP for your diablocam wifi, so get that working as well...This must work as all the rest depends on it.
IP SUBNETMASK GATEWAY DNS setings must be correct otherwhise NO GO.
you could start with WEP encryprion or no encryption at all as it is the easiest way to start and then tighten security (WPA, WPA2, ...)
Of course encryption depends on your WIFI router. If your completely baffled find someone in the neighbourhood who can do this for you.
3. in the directory /EMU/CCCAM you should put a file CCCAM.CFG
(in capital letters) als use ultra-edit or Dreambox control center or Notepad+++ that is capable off editing Linux text file.
4. CCcam line looks like : (attention only one CCcam line is allowed !)
c: cccam.server.com port login pass
5. Auto updating keys : put the file AU.XML in attachment into the Directory :
/CONFIG

Settings that work well for me on diablocam wifi :
CAIDS : CAIDS
Auto PMT : ON
EMU : ON
N2 AU : OFF
EMU PRIO : Cards - Emu
Fixed CW : ON
Smartcard mess : never
Delayer : 2
Leds : ON

ADDON : sharing client - CCCAM

voila there you have it.

6. Put the CAIDS.XML (informed keys) into the Directory : /CONFIG/CAIDS/
You can update your keys automatically in the menu keys so no need to put informed keys into your diablo.
Thanx Informed for his very good support for the Diablo. Best Keys around for Diablo and DVB !

Last edited:
Re: At

Well, here we go :

If you do as i tell you and try to learn and read a bit you will get there....
RTFM :)

1. upgrade towards Underworld 2.02 or higher using cas interface studio
2. it is better to use a fixed IP for your diablocam wifi, so get that working as well...This must work as all the rest depends on it.
IP SUBNETMASK GATEWAY DNS setings must be correct otherwhise NO GO.
you could start with WEP encryprion or no encryption at all as it is the easiest way to start and then tighten security (WPA, WPA2, ...)
Of course encryption depends on your WIFI router. If your completely baffled find someone in the neighbourhood who can do this for you.
3. in the directory /EMU/CCCAM you should put a file CCCAM.CFG
(in capital letters) als use ultra-edit or Dreambox control center or Notepad+++ that is capable off editing Linux text file.
4. CCcam line looks like : (attention only one CCcam line is allowed !)
c: cccam.server.com port login pass
5. Auto updating keys : put the file AU.XML in attachment into the Directory :
/CONFIG

Settings that work well for me on diablocam wifi :
CAIDS : CAIDS
Auto PMT : ON
EMU : ON
N2 AU : OFF
EMU PRIO : Cards - Emu
Fixed CW : ON
Smartcard mess : never
Delayer : 2
Leds : ON

ADDON : sharing client - CCCAM

voila there you have it.

6. Put the CAIDS.XML (informed keys) into the Directory : /CONFIG/CAIDS/
You can update your keys automatically in the menu keys so no need to put informed keys into your diablo.
Thanx Informed for his very good support for the Diablo. Best Keys around for Diablo and DVB !

many thanks for your invaluable clear instructions
i think i loaded the correct ip details in as the message disappeared
also loaded the au xml
i made my cline in notepad as an all file doc and overwrote the existing format and it looks like the old version did
didnt put the other file into the caids as i think you said no need
do i put that filr into caids as it stands-or no need?
cam flickering amber and no clearing channel
think im getting there...
what is the next step please

got the router settings
some of the string are only two and one number
where do i put the zeros as my receiver wants strings of three
thanks

I suspect you are working on a computer /pc while beeing here on the forum ?
Type in the run window :
cmd

then type
ipconfig /all
copy and paste the information in here so i can see how your network is configured

Back