de_deej's Sportster Pro 1.02 (rc016) 2x Image Feedback Thread.

de_deej said:
Thanks again for your help mate and I hope my instructions were clear enough. I may call on you again if I release an update (if thats OK).

de_deej

No Problem I enjoyed it any other images and I will be willing to convert them again.

Diddy said:
I have a little bit of news here. I have had this image on for 2 days now with houdini's section sd. (Atl) It has been going fine with both tv and radio. Epg is just now & next but im happy enough with that.

BUT lol there is always a but isnt there lol. Now i dont know if this is coinceidence or what but my box that i had this on gave up the ghost this morning. I am on tw norht lanarkshire. When i say gave up i mean when i put it on this morning i watched it for abour 30 mins the it froze. No real biggy just re-start the box. But no when i restart the box it goes all mad.

Let me try to explain. The stat screen on the led where you get all the letters and numbers well that flashes up as nomal but when you are expecting it to switch to the next phase in the boot up it dont do it. It seems to clear the letters and numbers stage just one letter or number at a time starting from top to bottom then it just froze. No boot up info on tv no picture just a completely blank screen.

I have tried diffent images on the box but nothing seems to work now same problem as above. My other box which is plugged in all the time that didnt have this image on is ok. But i do think it is probably just coincidence. But thought i had better report back just incase.

I have just flashed this image. Used IFA, connected 1st time around started flashing process, flashing complete. Power cycled box and now dead. No display, no channel switching, no knowing what IP it will be using, no nothing. Dead :(

How unlucky? :mad:

Maybe you flashed the wrong image type to your box (ie.. 2x image to a 1xI box). I bet your LCD says: "KEIN SYSTEM" at the bottom ;) If so, then you need to use IFA to reflash.

Liam

liamcrayden said:
Maybe you flashed the wrong image type to your box (ie.. 2x image to a 1xI box). I bet your LCD says: "KEIN SYSTEM" at the bottom ;) If so, then you need to use IFA to reflash.

Liam

No....fortunately, my box was supplied with a euro plug which fitted my shaver adapter. After 3 weeks, I guess it finally had enough. Tried to charge my shaver...nothing. Replaced the plug with a 3A British plug (I don't have a 3A or even 1A mini fuse for the adapter) and now dealing with a No Channels Found.

Sorry for the alarm, all under control so far :BLOBBY:

eddison said:
No....fortunately, my box was supplied with a euro plug which fitted my shaver adapter. After 3 weeks, I guess it finally had enough. Tried to charge my shaver...nothing. Replaced the plug with a 3A British plug (I don't have a 3A or even 1A mini fuse for the adapter) and now dealing with a No Channels Found.

LOL :Jester:

bigga said:
LOL :Jester:

Yeah...I'm laughing too mate. Y'all join in :Jester:

Just glad I found it within 20 minutes and responded before putting people off a potentially great image :BLOBBY:

eddison said:

Perform a scan mate and if you are missing any channels put houdinis sectionsd on.

de_deej

de_deej said:
Perform a scan mate and if you are missing any channels put houdinis sectionsd on.

de_deej

Thanks....already working on this. Only thing I've done so far is start the Service Menu and that seemed to work pretty fast! Could be the image required for this box, considering it would't run Gav's 19/11 image using ucode 14 for some bizaar reason.

This seems to be working a treat so far. Damn! I've had that adapter (and shaver) for 20+ years without incident. LOL

Ok...so far 90% way through the scan, it seems like the box has lost vertical control. Throughout the scan, it looked like it was receiving RF interference now and then. 291/299 and it has totally lost it. Relying on front display now.

would also like to say this image is superb, dead box back to life

solid no freezing,

wot a guy !!!!

OK...1 cup of tea, several restarts and a full cable reseat, I've managed to get things working again. Very strange. Only thing I can think of is that the scart lead had the minimalist of connections.

Prob broke the scan but what it has found is working great so far. So much so, this is the 1st image I've tried since Gav's 19/11 image with streaming and it has worked 1st time! Watching TV on PC....mint!! Everything set as standard, done scan (not brute force and with fast off) and configured network.

Everything makes sense now!! :BLOBBY:

BTW, no disrespect to you Gav. Your image has served very well (a box saver infact). Had it not been that I found your image in the 1st place, I'd have given up with the whole scene entirely by now.

Thanks for your contribution de_deej! I look forward to testing this image out thoroughlly.

Update !!!!!!!

Hi all,

Just to let you know that Cryogenic is in the process of releasing a Pro 1.02 which I can promise you will blow my release out of the water.

Hopefully he will upload it soon or give us permission to do it for him.

Keep your eyes open for it, I can't wait.

de_deej

De deej no one else seems to have mentioned it so i will run it past you. Cryo is saying that the latest releases from here contain his code ect but with his names and credits all removed. Dont think im stirring up any trouble here because i dont really care who releases the image's but just thought i would make it known what is being said.

de_deej said:
Hi all,

Just to let you know that Cryogenic is in the process of releasing a Pro 1.02 which I can promise you will blow my release out of the water.

Hopefully he will upload it soon or give us permission to do it for him.

Keep your eyes open for it, I can't wait.

de_deej

he has finished the image and its great m8

wow thats all i can say about it

running very good on my box and no probs

he is trying to get back on here to share with everyone but is having probs at the mo

and i have sent pm to Mickie D

so hopefully we will have someone else to share and help others

cheers

Last edited:
Diddy said:
De deej no one else seems to have mentioned it so i will run it past you. Cryo is saying that the latest releases from here contain his code ect but with his names and credits all removed. Dont think im stirring up any trouble here because i dont really care who releases the image's but just thought i would make it known what is being said.

Hi,

I am aware that somebody posted my image on the shack and I have contacted Cryo. The problem was I used his keys and some code for the Nagra menu but I forgot to mention it in the write up (to be hinest every image out there contains his code so I didn't realise that it was neccessary).

Anyway thanks for letting me know, and as I say it was my fault for not mentioning it in the write up but it was my first attempt and I will know for the future.

BTW hopefully he will be visiting us over here soon.

de_deej

Have been testing the new evocam 1.04 on the image and I have to say its solid as a rock bo problems so far with it.

de deej just found time to put on your image at first attempt it went into klein something or other but reflashed it and started no problem done a scan and found 307 transponders and alltoghether 297 channels with 39 radio channles it didnt find front row (we still have it here)and it didnt find all the sports channels rescanned it still didnt find front row but managed to find sports ,then the dreaded "waitng for time "on box managed to reflash and rescan got rid of "waitng for time" i like the look of it even though i dont understand a lot of it and i am prepared to let it sit on one of my boxes two small problems the More channels had green stripes running through it and the sleep time will not re-set to 000?have tried but it wants to go to sleep after 999 minutes and i cant stop it ?any ideas ?but all in all i ,like the look of it you have done a really good job and a lot of hard work must have gone into it many gongrats i shall look forward to more of your work in the future

notanotherone said:
de deej just found time to put on your image at first attempt it went into klein something or other but reflashed it and started no problem done a scan and found 307 transponders and alltoghether 297 channels with 39 radio channles it didnt find front row (we still have it here)and it didnt find all the sports channels rescanned it still didnt find front row but managed to find sports ,then the dreaded "waitng for time "on box managed to reflash and rescan got rid of "waitng for time" i like the look of it even though i dont understand a lot of it and i am prepared to let it sit on one of my boxes two small problems the More channels had green stripes running through it and the sleep time will not re-set to 000?have tried but it wants to go to sleep after 999 minutes and i cant stop it ?any ideas ?but all in all i ,like the look of it you have done a really good job and a lot of hard work must have gone into it many gongrats i shall look forward to more of your work in the future

Cheers mate, I would suggest waiting for the new Cryo sportster Pro ultra, it has the 1.73 scanning facilty built in so it should find front row, and to be honest makes my attempt look like a piece of crap lol.

Hopefuly it should be in the downloads section soon.

de_deej

hi de deej thanks for the reply m8 btw i do like itchy and scratchy anyway i just wish i was a good as you guys who do these images in fact i just wish i could do anything like that(ask liam am thick)i just think you shouldnt put yourself down m8 i think you did a g8 job i like to try all images and if yours works on one of my boxes i will use it at this moment i am using gav12345 which i think is great also using one of liams and am using yours as well so as you can see i like to spread myself around i will look forward to the new images g8 work again m8

Back