de_deej's Sportster Pro 1.02 (rc016) 2x Image Feedback Thread.

BTW I've never got newtuxflash to work properly with a squashfs image as it doesn't recognise the root file.

de_deej

Or that, yeah lol - simple.
Anyone with a 1x box want to help out?

Deejay my epg is for just 1 program ahead at the moment mate but i can live with that. We have things called newspapers in Scotland lol and also TV times. This gives me 1 full weeks epg lol.

Diddy said:
Deejay my epg is for just 1 program ahead at the moment mate but i can live with that. We have things called newspapers in Scotland lol and also TV times. This gives me 1 full weeks epg lol.

I hear what your saying mate but your in the monorty, but thats why I included both so everyone is happy.

Cheers mate,

de_deej (BTW its DJ)

i tried this image last night and it looked quite good and i will keep it as a backup

de

hi m8

amazing a deletted a lot of channels off the services and rebooted and hay all channels found can you believe it you dont need to do a scan anymore

that is the best image for all those that dont pick things up channels on a scan

so well done m8

if you can download a 1x version of this image for all then 1xers out there that will be great

thanks again for your hard work on this

gav12345 said:
de

hi m8

amazing a deletted a lot of channels off the services and rebooted and hay all channels found can you believe it you dont need to do a scan anymore

that is the best image for all those that dont pick things up channels on a scan

so well done m8

if you can download a 1x version of this image for all then 1xers out there that will be great

thanks again for your hard work on this

Cheers mate, I find it a little bit annoying as you can't disable it. But its a great idea.

I need someone with a 1x box to help my convert it.

de_deej

cydine_ said:
If you add the channels to myservices.xml with option remove does this not stop then being added to services.xml by sectionsd?

Hi cydine, (if its you)

Nearly missed your post mate, I will try out the myservices.xml thanks for the suggestion. I

do have one question for you: when I had Hudinis sectionsd running I was able to select which stream and start time on some nvod channels.

Is this something to do with the sectionsd or just a Coincidence.

BTW Thanks again for the sectionsd.

de_deej

Yeah, it's me. Couldn't access my old account so I made a new one.

You can get a myservices.xml off the sportster site if your not sure of the format.

The yellow button feature is a part of the sectionsd code. I used and adapted this section of code to make the front row epg work, that's why the yellow button doesn't work in my sectionsd.

Yellow button never worked for me on TW anyway.

cydine_ said:
Yeah, it's me. Couldn't access my old account so I made a new one.

You can get a myservices.xml off the sportster site if your not sure of the format.

The yellow button feature is a part of the sectionsd code. I used and adapted this section of code to make the front row epg work, that's why the yellow button doesn't work in my sectionsd.

Yellow button never worked for me on TW anyway.

Thanks for your reply mate and it's nice to see you around these parts.

I thought that option was to do with the secsd, by the way I'm in a TW area South London/Surrey and it wored fine for me. But the image has both anyway so people can choose what they like.

I do have one more question, I have managed to get your zapit file running on the image (with your sectionsd I haven't tried it with Houdini's), and the scan worked perfect only found 50 or transponders but got all channels and a couple more test channels than normal. But is there any benefit to running your version over the original if you don't have Frontrow ?

Thanks again mate,

de_deej

hi all, is there a 1xI squashfs image, keep up the great work, just wanted to know how long it takes to create a image

is this up and running now fine or are there still bugs and stuff

b599 said:

the 2x image seems fine for me been useing it for about 2 days now and not had a real problem yet

najeeb said:
hi all, is there a 1xI squashfs image, keep up the great work, just wanted to know how long it takes to create a image

Hi,

its not be done yet mate but if someone wants to have a go I will guide them through it, it shouldn't take to long.

de_deej

b599 said:

Hi mate,

I'm not aware of any bugs yet mate, there was a slight problem with mgcamd but I wouldn't sugest using it anyway as evocamd is much more stable.

Have a go and see if you like it,

de_deej

just doing a scan and just got 188 transponders!!
highest i ever got b4 was 34!!!!!
lets see if anything new turns up i usally lose channels when i do a scan

a scan will not pick up the frontrow channels so if i add them to my services.xml they will be there

i have added these

<transponder id="0003" onid="0031" frequency="739000000" inversion="2" symbol_rate="6887000" fec_inner="3" modulation="3">
<channel service_id="0144" name="Front Row 45" service_type="01"/>

<transponder id="000e" onid="0031" frequency="555000000" inversion="2" symbol_rate="6887000" fec_inner="3" modulation="3">
<channel service_id="0579" name="Front Row 10" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="057a" name="Front Row 11" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="057b" name="Front Row 12" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="057c" name="Front Row 13" service_type="01"/>
<channel service_id="057d" name="Front Row 14" service_type="01"/>

do u kow any others??

motsey said:
just doing a scan and just got 188 transponders!!
highest i ever got b4 was 34!!!!!
lets see if anything new turns up i usally lose channels when i do a scan

lost loads of channels had them etv or somthing channes that said 3.4 sound test, 3.5 sound test and also just noticed sky sports news gone aswell erm... hate it when this happens i will put the Houdinis sectionsd on and restart

just sent over my saved edited service.xml file and got my channels back and guess what
frontrow channel 45 is working! its got WWE on!! No EPG found tho (Houdinis)

but it keeps freezeing i have to click up then back down for it to continue

was just finkin anyknow the where abouts of frontrow 1 to 14? might be working?

de_deej said:
Hi,

its not be done yet mate but if someone wants to have a go I will guide them through it, it shouldn't take to long.

de_deej

hi, i will give it ago, what should i do

Back