Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

Ok, I have been following this thread all day now, and it has started to do my head in, being a newbie. I finish work at 8pm and need to get the DBOX2 working in the TW area of Bradford. Kids have already rang me to say footie's on and "dad, can you sort it!!" Anyway, Im totally confused. By what I can work out is that the keys are rolling frequently during the day. To update the keys, (i am now quoting from something I printed out earlier) I need to chage the keylist.txt using the remote on the dbox. Is this correct, if so, can someone please pm the latest key. If this is not correct, can someone please let a newbie know what to do. Thanks.

Fire up your FTP client, eg FlashFXP. If you don't have it, get it. FTP into the dBox2 using login & password corresponding to the image you're using. if you're not sure, find the d/l for the image you'vr got and read the notes - it'll be in there. Once connected, navigate to the VAR\Keys directory and locate the keyfile.txt. Open it for editing. Download the relevant working key file and substitute the working keys into the keyfile.txt file you just opened. Save it then upload it back to your dBox2. Then right click on the file (from FlashFXP) and select Attributes (CHMOD). Change the setting to 555 and close it.

Make sure you have Evocamd selected as your emulator with 0014 mCode. Change those setiings if necessary and reboot.

With any luck you'll now have a fully working image. If not, either you did something wrong or the keys have changed again.

i know everyone needs the keys but is no one reading the thread people keep talkin about a toolbar look into that
sorry if i sound a bit pi**ed off but it looks like people are just posting and not reading

Last edited by a moderator:
i know everyone needs the keys but is no one reading the thread people keep talkin about a toolbar look into that
sorry if i sound a bit pi**ed off but it looks like people are just posting and not reading

i have downloaded the toolbar, but the "chat area" on the site quotes alot of people talking about keys not working.

I just wanted to confirm working keys.

Thanks.

Its not up to date

Fire up your FTP client, eg FlashFXP. If you don't have it, get it. FTP into the dBox2 using login & password corresponding to the image you're using. if you're not sure, find the d/l for the image you'vr got and read the notes - it'll be in there. Once connected, navigate to the VAR\Keys directory and locate the keyfile.txt. Open it for editing. Download the relevant working key file and substitute the working keys into the keyfile.txt file you just opened. Save it then upload it back to your dBox2. Then right click on the file (from FlashFXP) and select Attributes (CHMOD). Change the setting to 555 and close it.

Make sure you have Evocamd selected as your emulator with 0014 mCode. Change those setiings if necessary and reboot.

With any luck you'll now have a fully working image. If not, either you did something wrong or the keys have changed again.

This method worked fine. Andromeda2 on a nokia box.... cardiff ntl.

does anyone know if the modders/hackers found out whats causing this problem yet?

can someone just tell me how to change to evocamd on my box using my remote. im using blade trinity revisited. cheers

On the Blade Trinity, I believe CAM selection is done in the All In Wonder menu, press the dbox button on your remote and select the All in Wonder menu, once in there go to active softcam press OK until you get to evocamd, go up and select start/restart softcam.

Hope that helps.

Scotland TW keys in download folder working in west london tw.

Thanks to the poster who posted them. Also, made read only. hopefully it sticks till at least after champions league match!!

Back