Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

Strange how the keyrolls are not being picked up. Anyone know what has changed?

they are being picked up

the virtual emus are not handling the keys correctly from the emm

when your screen goes blank go look at the keys - u will notice a time and date of the key change

problem is the key data is corrupted

Big thanks to all those that have kept us ticking over, I hope we can some footy this evening, not holding my breath though, the keys seem to be changing in 4 hour intervals, that's based on today's pattern.

New TW keylist for Scorland is in dload section..

Credit to lemop..

Can anyone please post me the keys for CW area.

Thank You

thank you lemop

working in edinburgh dbox2 TW sportster 1.7

i cant wait to get home and see if mine is working, after helping people out i need to get mine done after work lol, im a man utd fan and will be gutted if i cant watch my team go through to the semis, come on peeps keep telling me there working and i have hope, if need help just ask and ill help trying people

T/W, do we have a idea of the best AU settings in the camd_cfg settings, I've updated my
Key (thanks lemop) and changed the AU to A:{00} (no updates)

i cant wait to get home and see if mine is working, after helping people out i need to get mine done after work lol, im a man utd fan and will be gutted if i cant watch my team go through to the semis, come on peeps keep telling me there working and i have hope, if need help just ask and ill help trying people

hi mate thanks again for your help last night. just to let you know i have just re done mine in TW edinburgh using the keys found on bigmaq tool bar which was mentioned on another thread somewhere and they are working for the moment.

Ok, I have been following this thread all day now, and it has started to do my head in, being a newbie. I finish work at 8pm and need to get the DBOX2 working in the TW area of Bradford. Kids have already rang me to say footie's on and "dad, can you sort it!!" Anyway, Im totally confused. By what I can work out is that the keys are rolling frequently during the day. To update the keys, (i am now quoting from something I printed out earlier) I need to chage the keylist.txt using the remote on the dbox. Is this correct, if so, can someone please pm the latest key. If this is not correct, can someone please let a newbie know what to do. Thanks.

i can confirm the ex C& W keys in download section do work for the north west .... for now

right im using the new keys which i know work ive updated the keyfile and nothing i know everything is in order ive even disable the au in the camd_cfg but nothing is there anyone in tw land that can pm me there keyfile.txt or what is wrote in it to see what exactly im doin wrong, thanks.

Back