dbox2 nokia

I'm in Portsmouth... where bouts are you? I reckon that with perseverance you could do it...

i dont mind paying or is that not allowed

No its not allowed, we dont like traders here :)
Nobody makes a profit

Liam.

ok liam ty for telling me that i dont want to cause any probs for the forum you have all helped me no end.
im in about 20 miles from you east m8

I have a picture of what comes up on the screen but i cannot post it here ?

Sorry to hijack the thread but can anyone help me out with transferring service files? Managed to flash the box sucsessfully abd found chanels with a scan but would ideally like to know how to do this for ease and simplicity of use. Also really dont have time to mess around creating bouquets etc

Thanks

DessertDog I have an idea, tell me which image you are using and I will flash the german version of it to my own box. That way I can tell you what the menu options are and what you have to go to to flash a new image.

Also do you know the IP address of the box.
I still think it will be easier to use IFA to flash a new image (using instructions I gave in previous post)

So what is the state of the box at present does it boot up so you can access the menu's

liamcrayden said:
DessertDog I have an idea, tell me which image you are using and I will flash the german version of it to my own box. That way I can tell you what the menu options are and what you have to go to to flash a new image.
how do i find that out Liam sorry m8 im totally lost

Fergalsworld said:
So what is the state of the box at present does it boot up so you can access the menu's
yes m8 boots up but all is in german i think and i have tryed most things to convert it
Liam is being very patiant with me lol

Ok, thanks for the reply. tried to look for flash fxp but not really sure what i'm lookin for. Can you point me in the right way of this and perhaps a tutorial on how to use it?

Thanks again

VTEC_ECK said:
Ok, thanks for the reply. tried to look for flash fxp but not really sure what i'm lookin for. Can you point me in the right way of this and perhaps a tutorial on how to use it?
Thanks again

Try the downloads section m8
maybe in there

DessertDog said:
anyone want a 53 year old female for a few days to give me some peace so i can get this sorted he he he

Well.... I do like the older women... :p

The image will be something like 'Sportster 1.7' or 'Box Cracker' or 'Zg0re', etc.

@VTEC_ECK
Post a new thread m8 and I'll reply with a few instructions.
Liam.

well liam that made me laugh lol
ok box all i can see is this after its booted up NEUTRINO NG if thats mean anything to you m8 cos it dont me
Thats what is showing now and a bar looks like a volume bar i think and the time next to it

To get the ip of the box press
dbox then No:4 then No:4 again

Add ifa to the exceptions in windows firewall then turn the firewall off,
Disable all antivirus programs...If you have any Norton crapware disable worm blocking aswell....you might even have to unistall it this includes systemworks aswell.
Disable any popup stoppers.
Give your pc network card a static ip ie:if box is 192.168.1.203 pc networkcard should be 192.168.1.202
subnet mask 255.255.255.0
set to 10baseT_halfduplex
Disable any other network cards you have installed including wireless.
ethernet crossover cable connected
Nullmodem cable connected
Turn off box,
start ifa....tick nullmodem box, right com port choose image you want to flash
press ok if it goes to a comm window turn on the box.
it might take a few goes to work
if not try holding the up button when powering up the box until you see the numbers at the bottom of the lcd then let go
post any log details click copy to clipboard and paste into a text file
even if you dont see anything.

well i think its cupboard time for the box or back on sale on flea bay i dont think i will get it running thanks all for your help.

Back