dbox2 nokia

Did you try to flash a image to it if so what happened

Fergalsworld said:
Did you try to flash a image to it if so what happened
yes i did m8 nothing happend
it was sposed to have sportster pro on in english but when i boot its all german i think dont worry m8 i think its going on flea bay i dont think this is as easy as people say personally.i have been had but wont get caught again lol
It all looks simple on the tuts but in practice its not so easy when you are not used to doing these sort of things lol

Flashing via IFA is easy but you have switch on your brain and switch off all network blockers.

Honestly DessertDog it's sooo easy; and when using IFA dont worry about when you unplug the dbox... its natural to loose the connection. You should just be able to plug the box back in again and it will cum up. Thats assuming that you've assigned a static IP to the network card, as stated in the tutorials.

Give it a go.... for me? lol

LMAO mgb
Keep at it DessertDog you will get there in the end
once you have succeeded you will relise how easy it is to do

liamcrayden said:
Honestly DessertDog it's sooo easy; and when using IFA dont worry about when you unplug the dbox... its natural to loose the connection. You should just be able to plug the box back in again and it will cum up. Thats assuming that you've assigned a static IP to the network card, as stated in the tutorials.

Give it a go.... for me? lol
maybe thats where im going wrong i dont honestly know the ip in my connection for this is not the same as the ip on the box could that be it ?Its only the last digit that is not the same the other 3 are same as box

As everyone is telling you it is very easy,but only when you know how to do it !
before giving up and getting rid of box its best to give it a rest for a day or 2,
then have a fresh start from scratch.
Dont worry there as been a lot of ppl like yourself, and like i said easy when you know how,you WILL get there in the end,ppl on here dont get fed up with helping others

derekwd said:
As everyone is telling you it is very easy,but only when you know how to do it !
before giving up and getting rid of box its best to give it a rest for a day or 2,
then have a fresh start from scratch.
Dont worry there as been a lot of ppl like yourself, and like i said easy when you know how,you WILL get there in the end,ppl on here dont get fed up with helping others
Ty m8 for those kind words i know all the help i need is here and i have always had help from people on here but when you have the misses naggin another F****** waist of money in ya ear it dont help lol

Yes but when its sorted, and she can watch fims & soaps or whatever takes her fancy she wont bend your ear then. lol

You get a IFA window and outputs in that window. Thats a log.

at the bottom of ifa there is a copy to clipboard button
click it then right click in here and paste

mgb said:
You get a IFA window and outputs in that window. Thats a log.
This is what comes up after i hit go error 10048 in function bind address already in use i also have a screen shot if you have msn?

or do you mean this :

***Adapter Desc: Realtek RTL8169/8110 Family Gigabit Ethernet NIC - Packet Scheduler Miniport (via IpHlpApi #1)
***MAC address: 00:0D:61:2D:E4:CF Local IP: 192.168.0.2
nothing in the copy to clip board to see m8 its blank

This is why when i bought the box i asked if it was in english and that spotster was installed i was assured it was but i have been had let me get me hands on im or better still sends the misses over to germany for a few days arhhhhhhhhh now that sounds good

Back