Dbox fix

i dont think its that simple, I think its something to do with the Lacky Sylas image, as it doesnt have the other roms to delete in the first place. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has it working in the LAcky Sylas image, mine crashed out on the two kerolls today.

Mines running fine after the keyroll
If you PM me your email i can send you my keys folder to try.

i dont think its that simple, I think its something to do with the Lacky Sylas image, as it doesnt have the other roms to delete in the first place. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has it working in the LAcky Sylas image, mine crashed out on the two kerolls today.

Just re-flashed laky-sylas back in, no probs Au'ing after clearing the PK's.

Muskrat

Just wanted too say thanx guys!! worked a treat! life savers!!

i was going round 7 of my bros n sistas house updating keys , coz they to lazy to do it!

Best Regards

Mudasser

Well thanks to whoever leaked this.

I would've released it myself probably today or tomorrow but obviously some people can't wait.

Well don't know who it was but you have them to thank - no more fixes from me.

Someone else will fookin have to do it next time LOL.

Enjoy your free tv for the time being.

was on to say thanks for the fix as its worked a treat, thought it was anonymously to protect yourself but now starting to realise you hadn't released it yet & it was prob only released to a chosen few, one of which has leaked it.

poor show, as it should be up2 u if n when it reaches the public domain, hopefully someone has just got too eager to help us clueless folk & has now came back to you and admitted it was them n explained why as loosing ur obvious talent's only benefits the cable company's.

I'm sure people would have been happy to wait till u decided it was time as one quick fix could now have cost us all in the long run. I hope u see from other posts that most people appreciate ur hard work you decide not to withdraw ur expertise.

If it is your last fix Thanks anyway for everything you've done, its a black day in DW

Thank you for this guys works fine as always much appreciated

Thank you did this yesterday yesterday and au worked fine today

Thank you very much

Fermec

so far so good

fix applied on monday.

ftp'ed nagrarom7 to var/scce and var/keys. deleted nagrarom10.bin and 11.

using april 08 laky pro image.

thanks

P.S.

Originally Posted by cydine_
Well thanks to whoever leaked this.

I would've released it myself probably today or tomorrow but obviously some people can't wait.

Well don't know who it was but you have them to thank - no more fixes from me.

Someone else will fookin have to do it next time LOL.

Enjoy your free tv for the time being.

--------------------

Sorry you feel like this, i'm sure the majority of users would have waited for the fix. I hope its not your last fix, if so thank you for all your expertise, and i guess we'll all have to get learning from somewhere.:grayno:

thanks

has anyone used the rom7 update on nokia dbox2 sportster pro 1.02 ex tw area and know if it works ok. never had to update my box so this would be first time. at the minute recieve all channels only i have to manually update keys and would like to know if it works. thanks

has anyone used the rom7 update on nokia dbox2 sportster pro 1.02 ex tw area and know if it works ok. never had to update my box so this would be first time. at the minute recieve all channels only i have to manually update keys and would like to know if it works. thanks

A friend said his works ;-)

thanks mate just wanted to know before i give it a go. couldnt bare losing all my channels. so i just connect dbox to pc using ethernet cable or crossover cable then use flash fxp to drag and drop rom 7 and rom 10 into the keys folder then reboot box and it should boot back up with all channels. think i know what im doing but just want to make sure. does the rom 7 and rom 10 updates just make the box update automatically itself. any help much appreciated.

Last edited:
Just trans rom7. Just remove or disable rom 3, 10, 11 etc.

do you only need 1 rom enabled as i downloaded the new rom 10 as well as rom 7 and can i just disable and enable roms through the menu on dbox with the remote. sorry for all the newbie questions just trying to get a better understanding of what im doing. thanks

Last edited:
Back