Dbox fix

I'm all fixed now, reflashed image & reinstalled fix.....turns out my BF deleted a file yesterday called n*grarAm instead of n*grarOm :Laugh:

just find the var/scce folder and do as fix says with ftp

i dont think its that simple, I think its something to do with the Lacky Sylas image, as it doesnt have the other roms to delete in the first place. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has it working in the LAcky Sylas image, mine crashed out on the two kerolls today.

I tried this but it didint work.Do I need lasted new laky-sylas?

i dont think its that simple, I think its something to do with the Lacky Sylas image, as it doesnt have the other roms to delete in the first place. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has it working in the LAcky Sylas image, mine crashed out on the two kerolls today.

Have this image on two boxes one with Cydine's rom7 fix ( thanks very much)

and one with xxxmkxxx's rom10 fix ( thanks very much also)

all running ok through the key rolls

although I did have to restart the camd on one box as it froze but this was not at a key roll

Thanks to all who worked on the fix.. much appreciated.. will update my db2 later and post results.. once again a BIG THANKS...!

i've got it on laky sylas image, rom7 only - works ok.

however, i've just had to reboot as black channels. all ok now.weird.

Has anyone else's picture quality gone low after applying this fix?

Last edited:
Have this image on two boxes one with Cydine's rom7 fix ( thanks very much)

and one with xxxmkxxx's rom10 fix ( thanks very much also)

all running ok through the key rolls

although I did have to restart the camd on one box as it froze but this was not at a key roll

Any chance of reposting rom10, xxxmkxxx's post was removed due to being posted in the wrong place.

Well thanks to whoever leaked this.

I would've released it myself probably today or tomorrow but obviously some people can't wait.

Well don't know who it was but you have them to thank - no more fixes from me.

Someone else will fookin have to do it next time LOL.

Enjoy your free tv for the time being.

Mate, really sorry to hear this, bit disaapointing really.

Huge thanks from me though bud, top work, and don't blame you for putting the V's up to future releases.

Ta again though anyway. :banana: :Clap:

Thanks to Cydine for the fix but do I really need the ROM 10 fix as well ? WHat benefits will I gain in doing so ?

Mate, really sorry to hear this, bit disaapointing really.

Huge thanks from me though bud, top work, and don't blame you for putting the V's up to future releases.

Ta again though anyway. :banana: :Clap:

I agree - I didn't realise that this was leaked code. That properly pisses me off that cydine has taken his own time to work this out, then one of the people with the trusted position of testing has basically pissed all over him. Totally unacceptable.

Thanks, This code works well. so far so good. Thank you to the creator and everyone on this forum for there help.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE GUYS WHO WORKED THIS OUT, AND BA HUMBUG TO WHO RIPPED IT OFF. not very tech minded can some one pm me what this means. Pretend your explaining to your granny. Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Big Thanks to all involved with this, top draw lads.:Cheers:

Back