Dbox & analouge

derekwd

Inactive User
Reaction score
I took my box to my mates who is on nthell analouge signal only,i did a scan, fast scan off ect. and found 137 channels inc. some fr, prem plus and 4 sly movies, but didnt find any sly sports, as he is a sport fanatic these are the main channels he wants.
He is on 1 meg bb with nthell, and i used sportster pro on 1.73 mode, he is in bolton nthell.
Does anyone know if sly sports are available on analouge signal.
Thanks for any info
derek

I think sly sports 3 still is
Try popping a service file and bouquet file in from the downloads
and see if it picks any more up then.
Dont forget to backup the files you have just scanned for so you can
pop them back in if the others dont work.
Hope it helps.

Fergalsworld said:
I think sly sports 3 still is
Try popping a service file and bouquet file in from the downloads
and see if it picks any more up then.
Dont forget to backup the files you have just scanned for so you can
pop them back in if the others dont work.
Hope it helps.

Thanks for the reply m8, i did think of that but thought that if the services in downloads were done in digital area are they not on diff freq. as i tried my box at his house at first as i am nthell and only about 4 mile from him, but got channel not available,but when i came home the channels dbox found at his worked at my end.
cheers derek

derekwd said:
Thanks for the reply m8, i did think of that but thought that if the services in downloads were done in digital area are they not on diff freq. as i tried my box at his house at first as i am nthell and only about 4 mile from him, but got channel not available,but when i came home the channels dbox found at his worked at my end.
cheers derek

hi m8

i think if you had a image that does 100% scanning you will pick up more channels m8

cheers

Sorry im new to hear and also live in a analogue area in bolton. You say if i change service or software i might be able to get hold of sly sports and stuff?

Please if some one could give me a link to a service or software required.

If you sort this then ill love you guys for the rest of my life......

Cheers

George

Back