Zgemma box freezing

Black_Gold

Member ++
Reaction score
Anyone got any ideas I know freezing is normally down to the server but my friend is on the same server and he says his never misses a beat It’s worse on some channels than others the sly movies are normally spot on but the discovery National geographic albi skyf and the none sly movies stuff like that at times are just unwatchable.
Not sure if my signal is good enough my SNR goes between 92/93 % the AGC SITS AT 99% all the time.

Thanks for any help

i dont really know much about CS cable but off the top of my head the issue could be a number of things.

1. provider: i wouldnt rule this out just cuz your friend has the same provider. check to see if ye are both using the same server. many providers have multiple servers, some are better than others.
2. your internet: latency with sat CS can cuz the issues. i should be the same with CS cable
3. image: try another image
4. cable connection.

if i was you i would bring your box to your friends house and if it works you can rule out image and provider.
if your friend has the same receiver why not get a backup image from him and put your line on it and see the result.

you may want to say it to your provider if you are trying you reciver with a different ISP as they may block your IP address.

i dont really know much about CS cable but off the top of my head the issue could be a number of things.

1. provider: i wouldnt rule this out just cuz your friend has the same provider. check to see if ye are both using the same server. many providers have multiple servers, some are better than others.
2. your internet: latency with sat CS can cuz the issues. i should be the same with CS cable
3. image: try another image
4. cable connection.

if i was you i would bring your box to your friends house and if it works you can rule out image and provider.
if your friend has the same receiver why not get a backup image from him and put your line on it and see the result.

you may want to say it to your provider if you are trying you reciver with a different ISP as they may block your IP address.

Now why didn’t I think of that lol I will thanks

Also 1 other thing if you have a splitter attached to the feed. Replace that. That used to be an issue years ago.

Have u used the signal booster joe and does it really make much difference?

Cheers.

I’ve just watched a movie all the way through with no stutter as normal back to factual and again straight away freezing some times for as long as a minute I’ve changed all cables and splitters ☹️ Still the same. My signals are in 90s my pals ain’t and he don’t freeze on anything and our servers are the same 🤔

I’ve swapped cams from cccam to mgcamd see if that helps 0% freezing this morning so far. I was wondering if there’s a web info page for mgcamd like there is for cccam ?

I’ve swapped cams from cccam to mgcamd see if that helps 0% freezing this morning so far. I was wondering if there’s a web info page for mgcamd like there is for cccam ?

how easy is it to swap from cccam to mgcamd?....does the line need changed in anyway?

cheers.

ah...think mines are c lines C:-------- can these just be changed?

cheers.

ive asked them mate but they don't do one.......maybe time for a change of supplier ;)

Back