DBE & Bouquets Problem

alonso

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was gonna make my own bouquet but when I recieve files from dreambox I get a warning saying all files loaded but with errors - errors in userbouquet TV:85. All errors are realted to invalid definitions and references within the selected settings files. All errors are related to invlid definitions and are now cleaned up
if I look through the channels list thats when I find loads missing so I cant really make my own bouquet??

Any idea why it does this as its deleting working stations!

Ta

just use tonedeffs bouquets mate, saves all the hassle as he has done the hard work, excellent work at that, then edit the sub folders or channels you dont want!

Cheers mate, will have a blast an see what happens, everytime I've loaded other peoples bouquets before half the channels dont work!

Cheers mate, will have a blast an see what happens, everytime I've loaded other peoples bouquets before half the channels dont work!
make sure you get the 1 on the last page of tonedeffs thread as its just been updated today, so all channels should work fine!

Just to update, I tried those bouquets but every channel I get service not found! Same as with every other bouquet I've tried before??? Must be something I'm doing or not doing??

possibly the satellites.xml isn't being transfered to the right place ?

not sure about anything other then TM600 Ur image layout, but that is...

var/etc/satellites.xml
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquets.tv.epl
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe01.radio
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe00.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe01.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe02.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe03.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe04.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe05.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe06.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe07.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe08.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe09.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe10.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe12.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe13.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe14.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe15.tv
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/services
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/bouquets
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/services.locked
var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquets.radio.epl

im sure alonso is using a 500s, same as me and it works great for me mate, really appreciate the work thats gone into what you've done!

long may it continue!

im sure alonso is using a 500s, same as me and it works great for me mate

Yeah its a 500s, I also cant scan for any channels after I add them, would that mean that I have no service or sats file?? Its bugging me now

Back