davidh

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just reading across 3 other forums and was heartened to see they all had a condolence thread running for david and have also noticed that some of there members also donated to the fund raising page set up by David.

Just shows how widely David was respected across the forums.

thx. ian for the post, but I personally have been saddened by the amount of members that have come on here today, made posts but havent even taken the time to show their appreciation for one of the most sound guys ever to grace this forum......shame really

some members don't read the whole forum though bod

they go straight to the section that interests them

Ive always thought it a shame that some members don't hit the New Posts button so check the whole forum

Ive always thought it a shame that some members don't hit the New Posts button so check the whole forum

I think that is spot on m8. I think over the next while people will read and post their respects.

Apologies for the off topic: I was just getting into the habit of using new posts, when the ability to filter was lost in the vb hacks purge following the DDoS a while back. Cable was at its peak and most of the new posts were in the cable section so it was much easier to subscribe to the rooms I was interested in and use User CP.

Nice to see the function back, but may take a while to adopt the habit of using it again ;)

ive just read it accross a few other forums may he R.I.P great guy will be missed but never forgotten

If you can, please click on my signature and donate to a worthwhile cause set up by one of our Administrators, and a very helpfull man, davidh.

He fought that dreadful disease, cancer, for a long time, and during his illness, was still able to log on here and keep us, not only up-to-date with how he was doing, but still helping out where he could.

Top man, and should put the stupid (and deliberately initiated) bickering I've seen recently put into perspective. There's bigger things to be stressed about folks. Coming onto a forum where sharing info/help/advise/friendship should not be a place where hostility should be. We get enough in our life as it is.... :(

Again, please click on my signature and give as much as you can to support a worthwhile cause davidh had set up.

If you can't, please follow David's lead on being one of the most helpful and pleasant members of DW. I didn't know him well, but I'm sure that wouldv'e been his wish.

Last edited:
Back