David Cameron unveils sweeping welfare reforms

And the simple answer to that is how many Managers are there now ?
Jobs for the boys at inflated salary rates !!
For every new manager they put in they probably lost 2-3 ordinary workers (nurses etc) these managers then out sourced as many services as possible to cut costs which in turn cut standards which in turn caused more infections, errors and uncleanlyness which equaled inefficiency.
The out sourcing meant an increase in low paid jobs which usually means workers being part-time or casual labour who are usually migrants and often illegal migrants. This it turn also means those employing them are making larger profits but not paying national insurance for the "casuals" who are usually also not paying tax. This is a lose lose situation for the nation's systems but a win win situation for the out source companies who in turn are no doubt the companies supporting the political parties.
In the old days it was a Matron and Sister who ran the wards and all that was required on them. Now there is a Ward Manager, an Admissions Manager, a Bed Manager, a Hygiene Manager, a Catering Manager, a Shift Manager, an Administration Manager, a Statistics Manager, a Managers Manager and probably a Manager of F**k Ups Manager, then there is the 2 people below them !!!!!

The two people below being Health & Safety and Compliance, one of whom recognises that the patient looks in a bad way so they call a management meeting where they all Google it on their iPads. A chit gets signed to call in a doctor-type person/thingy from the local agency who turns up with private aspirins at £15 a pop. I'd laugh but...

How can you say its not migration that is causing the problem mate?.When the minute these people land they are instantly shown the benefit office. To which they are greeted by a translator who then fills all the relevant forms out to make sure these people are set up for life IE housed, and every benefit possible?. Those that do decide to contribute to this Country quickly gain experience on the taxpayers expense and then move back to there own Country fully qualified.???

it isnt a cause, its a symptom.

it isnt a cause, its a symptom.

In that case the symptoms need curing and to do that start with immigration. You can't keep giving money out to every Tom, Dick and Mohammed there won't be any money left hence all the cost cutting in the first place.? We the working man has to pay the price for all this through our own pockets. Why??

In that case the symptoms need curing and to do that start with immigration. You can't keep giving money out to every Tom, Dick and Mohammed there won't be any money left hence all the cost cutting in the first place.? We the working man has to pay the price for all this through our own pockets. Why??
why start with a tiny part of the problem? sure it'll make the xenophobes happy. but it'll do fcuk all to help the country.
I'm not sayin it doesn't need addressing.
the ENGLISH have been blaming "immigration", for job shortages, for 60 years. but at no point has it been the cause. just a symptom of a business management system that harks back to the 1800's.

lets stop the "scummy little KunTs" known a Agency suppliers from importing EU residents, that they have no jobs for, by the boat load.( i know one who's head office has moved to Prague) the tax fiddles on that are enormous.
the answer is not to ban immigration. but to control those who are using it for their own gain, and who ignore the damage it does to the country.
we need tax breaks for firms that employ UK resident (especially our youth).

but above all we need a living wage paid to those who do have a job.
so we avoid the need for people, in full time work, to receive benefits.

Last edited:
Some interesting reading here: Economics of Immigration

What a corker mate that information is spot on. Immigrants are more of a liability than a necessity to this Country. Why is everything twisted round to make out this is not the problem when it is?. Nothing to do with management at all. The minority of the immigrants that do work are quite happy to work for peanuts and all this is taken on board by this pathetic Government and then they expect us the British people to work for the same wage, or you don't work at all.So the Immigrants become the leaders and the British people are expected to follow and work at there rate which is very wrong indeed.

There seems to be a lot of disagreement on whether immigration affects native joblessness or not if you search.

Some more, from the Biased Brainwashing Company
001_smile.gif
. This is to do with working benefits claimed but apparently it's never been properly recorded.

BBC News - Migrants on work-related benefits study published

Effect on native workers:

BBC News - Immigration from outside the EU 'linked to UK jobless'

Surprised that the Guardian had a similar story: Non-EU immigration linked to unemployment, says report | UK news | guardian.co.uk

What I'd like to see is a report on migrant unemployment levels.

There seems to be a lot of disagreement on whether immigration affects native joblessness or not if you search.

Some more, from the Biased Brainwashing Company
001_smile.gif
. This is to do with working benefits claimed but apparently it's never been properly recorded.

BBC News - Migrants on work-related benefits study published

Effect on native workers:

BBC News - Immigration from outside the EU 'linked to UK jobless'

Surprised that the Guardian had a similar story: Non-EU immigration linked to unemployment, says report | UK news | guardian.co.uk

What I'd like to see is a report on migrant unemployment levels.

Have a read of this Spectre? 370,000 migrants on benefits - Telegraph

6.7% of migrants are on benefits, I think about 9% of natives are.

of course its management. what's happening?
Are all these immigrants coming here to work are forcing UK industry to employ them?
No, from the EU anyway, they are coming because our employers would rather pay peanuts to a 24 year old, that to a 16-20 year old UK resident.

that's why it was so popular with New Labour. because is what UK business wanted, specifically BIG business. but all of them really.
they want to live like the wealthy, whilst paying those who work for the, minimum wage. and forcing the rest of us to pay to subsidise their greed.

the temp agency's bring POLS and Rumanian's (the latter not so much now) by the boat load.
they are promised jobs.
but many end up on the dole till the agency, actually, has work for them.
then so many return, that the tax they have paid. is simply pocketed by the agency's. oft times, with no tax paid by the business..
I know. I've just been trough a whole rigmarole because on did that to me some years back.
as i did self assessment, i declared the income. and got a tax bill for the time. even though i had pay slips with the taxes deducted.
got it sorted though, in the end.

and anyway, I live in Leicester. honestly, there is not much you can tell us about immigration, and its effects.
and the fcukers who caused it, are Anglo Saxon, not Black, Asian or any other ethnicity.

Last edited:
They were probably let in under Labour government, the Mirror will be eager to blame Cameron as it's a pro-Labour paper.

Back