David Cameron unveils sweeping welfare reforms

I think a Welfare review is required, aslong as it's targeted in the right way.

Slightly different part of the reforms but I had to laugh at the BBC news at Six. They were interviewing sisters on benefits. The one said "it's o.k to be on benefits because some people in life get things on a plate and I only gets benefits".
:eh?:

Housing benefit ban for under 25s and welfare linked to wages among plans as PM signals new focus beyond Tory-Lib Dem coalition.

David Cameron unveils sweeping welfare reforms | Politics | guardian.co.uk

Come on then Cameron where is all this work coming from?. Pillock :(

there is, and will be, no work. except part time for crumbs.
the idea is to get 80% of the population working [on low to no wages]to support the remaining 20%. as it was up until the second world war.

good idea Camoron, lets go back 100 years.

he wants to start tackling immigration first and the cost of housing them

Slightly different part of the reforms but I had to laugh at the BBC news at Six. They were interviewing sisters on benefits. The one said "it's o.k to be on benefits because some people in life get things on a plate and I only gets benefits".
:eh?:

Yes Tawke I saw it what a classic. Cameron wants people to work to earn there benefits?. Ermm doing what?.How are they going to manage all this benefit thing?. or do they go off the posh cars that are stuck in the drives all day full of baby seats?.

I must say I dont agree with the 25 year old cap on housing benefit.. I know lots of people double that age who have never done a days work in there life.. and besides what 25 year old wants to be living with there parents ffs.. It just seems like victimising the young.. Bills and outgoinging are the same for a 25 year old as it would be for a 50 year old.. proberbly more infact if you took in to account car insurance... ect ect

This country is gone to sh-t... david cameron is loaded so he does not feel what it is like having to work a real job.. get a real man to be pm and we might get somewhere.. bar humbug

there is, and will be, no work. except part time for crumbs.
the idea is to get 80% of the population working [on low to no wages]to support the remaining 20%. as it was up until the second world war.

good idea Camoron, lets go back 100 years.

Why not ration the food while they are at it as well that way it will stop the fat barstewards getting fatter brilliant m8. Good idea Mr Cameron? hmm. You will not get the youth of today working full stop.

he wants to start tackling immigration first and the cost of housing them

and maybe if people in need of housing could get local council homes instead of paying private landlords , but i was on waiting list for 6 months as a homeless
single dad and got offered nothing only to see the empty houses i knew about being filled with polish and even the housing officer was polish
that was 5 years ago. bet its harder for people now

Cameron also suggested some single mothers with children as young as three should be required to prepare for work by writing a CV in return for income support. Where is the logic in this?. For the single parent to work she needs to find childcare for the child/children. To do this she has to pay a certain amount to mind them. Any work these women have to do will be for nothing because they owe it out in childcare costs. So what is the point??.As bro said cut the population down by stopping the immigrants because people are not prepared to give up there homes just to make room for them.

Haha did you see Jimmy Carr's face after that tax dodging scam?. You see the rich don't like having there money taken away from them do they and they are the Cameron arse kissing army.

O feck I've read all thus and I'm keeping my thoughts to myself
Keep posting guys love the replys

All I can say he is a major ahole and im finished otherwise I proberbly wont stop and get deported for being English and standing up to our rights and liberties!

Come on guys Don't be shy name one good thing that Cameron has done that is any good to the working man.

Made Labour think. Slapped Sarkozy. Put two fingers up to the Germans.

It was LibDem that wanted benefits to be maintained in line with inflation - why? They should not suffer in some way along with the rest of us?

As for the rich, YOU have the power to change that. But it won't be done with protests and marches and stupid unions - so last century.

Back