daveb-hub trouble

magnet

Member +
Reaction score
hi m8, i believe u had trouble accessing peoples files on the hub, but have managed to cure the problem now. can u help us out, coz i know that myself and other members r having the same problem. cheers.

When Goldberg was helping us the other night, he said to change from "active" to "passive" in DC settings.
Mine was already on "passive".
After trying everthing with you, I changed to "active". and can now access everyone.
Best
Bpspider:Bounce:

i tried changing it to active, but then i couldn`t get davidh.

i dunno, i'm confused?:confused:

I have tryed to change from passive to active and it makes no difference...........

the ony filelist i can get is the wifes on my network......when on active

Scoot even opened an extra slot for me last night whilst chatting on messenger.........still no joy.....wonder whats up?

Gary

Basically, you need to have the opposite setting to the user you want to download from.
Alongside the users' names, the strings include either M:A or M:p, for (would you believe?) Active and Passive.
Set your config to the opposite and it should work.
Having said that, firewalls etc. can interfere. I've still not managed to get a listing from some, including DarkAngel.

Well, b*gger me!
I spoke too soon. Just managed to get a listing from DA for the first time since the hub(s) opened!
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

yeah, DA has changed her IP, turned off zone alarm and sumin else and i could access her aswell. top girl!

Back