darkman unwell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with you in a way mate, as alot of good people got banned over stupidity on all parts, but i'll guarantee you all them will of signed back up on this site without fail, obviously under new aliases, maybe they now lurk in the backgrounds but they will be there!

I am sure they'd like their original usernames and stuff back, this is a great site
But its not really up to me I just thought if "he" was back then the others should be too, but I didn't want to make a big deal of it.

I think I know who you mean mate :)
they wouldn't come back mate but if you like there humour ill gladly PM you where they hang out now

Looking back at the old threads/arguments I think it was Parad0x, Coach, Witchy or Toalie and some others are those the same ones you were thinking of.
Looking back made some interesting reading the membership must have nearly doubled at that time, the amount of new users with a post count of below 10 that must have came across from the other place, I wonder how many stayed here lol

There used to be an area that was dead funny where you could grump about anything and have a laugh about it and tell jokes but I cant find it anymore, but...
Like I said though I dont really want to upset a stable apple cart

PS: PM me anyway i'd be interested in who you were thinking of as it might be the ones I forgot

Last edited:
witchie was not banned as such he asked for his account to be banned and kicked up a fuss when it wasn't done so he will not be allowed back.

I think the area you mean was the rant room, it got out of hand to often and was very hard to moderate as people assumed rant room meant that anything goes and it didn't.

Ive PMd Kommander and told him where some hang out :)

anyway whats this thread about lol ;)

The Rant room that was it... used to be dead funny "sometimes"

@Rat I thought this thread was about hijacking threads

just asked a simple question on a well known sight had my head bitten off by a big spider.
wasn't that numpty arachne was it?makes out that it is his forum and he invented the damn spiderbox.he sacked me from forum because i asked a question.

hi jimmyhendrix i read alot of your posts and are very helpful thank you

agree,,,one way to pay regards to this very helpful and honest guy called jimihendrix,,,,is to click the like text ,,in the right bottom on his post .

My thanks to Aspr27 and kchris for the kind words. We all try to help where we can, I do know the Spiderbox receivers quite well as all my friends and relatives have them so it's easy to answer most questions.

What is the purpose of this ongoing pointless thread?
It's been established that DM is alive and kicking.

Actually the question was never really answered that would squash the rumours of wether it was true that he was arrested or if it were true that A sat was set on fire to destroy evidence.
If those questions were answered truthfully it would at least put a stop to the nasty rumours that were out there about him. Seemingly he dissapeared for a long time then these things were said with the last one being he was unwell.
If your saying he wasnt unwell does that mean the other stories are true? Surely not

This thread has been going on now for six months, surely we can find other things to discuss?

Sorry Jimi I know your tired of this and looking at the 8 members currently watching this thread at this time of night there is still interest in it albeit just to report back .
After the tirade of threats laid down by DM over the past couple of days to members here I had to say something more. In an attempt to further his spiderboxes I am astonished to find out what he has been doing and want to know if what I have been told is truth or rumour.
I have you down as one of the nice guys, and if it wasnt for the great support you give the Spiderbox owners here they would have nowhere else to go and most of us all know that.
I witnessed with my own eyes the tirade of abuse and threats he laid down on a very very respected member of the sat community and then I was reminded of the alleged arrest and fire again and realised I never really got an answer.
So I wanted to know where does the truth lie, here or there. The silence only leads to assumption, i'd rather know the truth.

As for interest in this thread, well before your post yesterday it had been 15 days since the last post in this thread, hardly a hot topic is it?
No one can in honesty expect any individual or business to reveal all to the public, just think of all the things WE ALL do that we would not like others to know about.
I know there are a few members who have grievances against DM/another forum/or both, but posting about them does nothing to change the situation except to inflame other members into posting the same sort of thing.
Come on lets all be honest here do we want to get on with our hobby or simply nurse a grudge? life is a very short thing and I cant waste any of mine going round in circles. For me there is only one way and that is forward.

Come on lets all be honest here do we want to get on with our hobby or simply nurse a grudge? life is a very short thing and I cant waste any of mine going round in circles. For me there is only one way and that is forward.

Well said Jimi

I think this has well run it's course now

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back