Damm Telesales

neorage

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my landline setup last week..

and today is activation day :D

and what do i ghat at 10am... a call from some company selling double glazing...

WTF.. how did they get my number before i even know what it is..

im sure i asked for ex directory and the other thing (list againt telesales or summat)

Got my landline setup last week..

and today is activation day :D

and what do i ghat at 10am... a call from some company selling double glazing...

WTF.. how did they get my number before i even know what it is..

im sure i asked for ex directory and the other thing (list againt telesales or summat)

not sure, but some years ago i called BT, and they stopped all this. free of charge. i think you, may, have to pay now. either way its worth it, no more cold callers, all callers, business, have to reveal their numbers. and life just got peaceful, over night.

... and the other thing (list againt telesales or summat)

Telephone Preference Service? TPS Registration

Its free to join but can take 28 days to fully realise. Once registered just inform anyone calling that you are listed with TPS, most will hang up without saying anything more than "sorry, we'll update our records".

Last edited:

Its free to join but can take 28 days to fully realise. Once registered just inform anyone calling that you are listed with TPS, most will hang up without saying anything more than "sorry, we'll update our records".

that must be it. i can say i never got a call again, after registration. sorry cant remember how long it took.

naa leave it...ive won about 15 luxury cruises in the last 2 months alone from some Robotic Yanky accent call.

Been seen on here b4 but try this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWndadvT1vs]YouTube - How To Deal With Telesales Calls - Prank[/ame]

Thanks for that m8, reps added. I get so many pre-recorded calls. Other thing is a chemist has got a similar number to mine, and the amount of times I get a call wanting the chemist, lol. Not the chemist's fault, its the stupid people who cant dial. I had one woman phone 3 times in a row, lol.

this was just somr random block only sounded about 20 odd..

what pissed me off is it woke me up..

gonna give thepost office a call and have a moan.... cause im sure i asked to be ex-directory and not available on telesales records

Back