Customs

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I have a parcel in customs been sitting there since 29 June just wondering how long they normally take to release, with or without change

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Can someone move this to correct section thanks

Ciao, "there" where ? and where it comes from ?
I had a 20 days stop in Italian custom for a display coming from Vartech (USA) ...

Tracking updated as soon as I phoned them, charges appled will be £39, this will be the second time in a month this has happened

Tracking updated as soon as I phoned them, charges appled will be £39, this will be the second time in a month this has happened

I noticed in Ireland once you get caught once you get caught all the time. It's like any mail with ur name gets flagged.

I was actually thinking that today

I was actually thinking that today

I have tired it with a different name with the same address and it works here in Ireland most of the time. Only problem is if u ain't there to collect it you got to go to the post office and you need ID.

I might try my mums address, I'd ask my dad but it will be a moan about something way him

Most customs from China waver items under £500 , well, as long as there not dodgy. I've ordered tonnes of stuff over the years and if sent via EMS never get charged

It was ems that was used then handed over to parcel force were I got the charge, items were £210 total but I'm sure he priced them lower

Back