currupted int eep on fun4????

Viper

Inactive User
ive got 2 new fun4 cards im trying to program using the a dynamite plus programmer, the problem i have is when i try to program the internal eeprom, after verifying when it says writing configuration it stops and says "error or aborted". i dont think the programmer is at fault because if i program the flash or external eeprom individually there are no errors, ive also programmed moscs with the programmer without a problem. does this mean that the inteep in the funcards if f*cked??, i would've tryed a different funcard only i dont have one. also ive tryed to write different hex files to the inteep and get the same error.

bammy

Inactive User
Don't know the answer to your problem other than to suggest another funcard, but having said that you can run a AU fun quite happily without anything in the int eep anyway - I think it used to be necessary for ppv but obviously with the demise of front row it's no longer necessary.

Viper

Inactive User
ive just found my infinty usb and it programmed the card no probs??
does this mean that theres something wrong with the programmer? there was a problem with the original dynamite and the blue atmega 163 with the world on the front, could this be a similar fault with the new dynamite? its got me baffled.

Viper

Inactive User
just figured it out, it was a problem with the usb port i was using. its all working now.

TEST