Crossepg ( again )

charlie senator

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
Is anyone else getting the ( no valid nim found ) message on crossepg ?
It's been fine for ages until last night , now it won't download at all. I've tried the
download now and the yellow button but just get the error message also there is
no Rytec in the XMLTV providers anymore.

fine here using OpenTV not used rytec for ages

Thanks , I use opentv too but if it's not working I can usually load rytec xmltv until it sorts itself out
but now I don't even get that option.

Sorted it. For anyone else having this problem all I did was unplugged the box and rebooted it and it's fine now.

It will come back @charlie senator a reboot fixes it but will return
Ive been getting this for a few months now as well as Napster
We put it down to PLi as ketmp didnt get it using vix
You using PLi ?

was also contemplating that it could be my bouquets ? but I dont know what in my bouquets would affect anything in crossepg tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had it for a while, I noticed after I updated the bouquets if i did a reboot all has been well , but I don't get it on zgemma at all its only solo2 for me.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

I use pli and cross seams to work ok. I do get the odd time when I have to manually run the plugin

I cant see what the bouquets would affect the epg though ? Im not saying its not but cant see what files in my bouquets would affect any files in the epg :err:

you use my bouquets @IANB?

I cant see what the bouquets would affect the epg though ? Im not saying its not but cant see what files in my bouquets would affect any files in the epg :err:

you use my bouquets @IANB?

Sure do @Rat :) Best there is mate by a mile

And you dont get the Nim Error when crossepg runs now and then ?

What I have noticed is if I download you bouquets via laptop and open with dreambox edit to put my local channels, I then send to solo 2 box, the nim error pops up but not every time but if I download bouquet via your plugin I don't get the nim error, no idea why, Now on my zgemma box I use autobouquet maker which scans every night channels all mixed up but no nims error at all, Your bouquet is still has the best layout so much easier to find channels.

And you dont get the Nim Error when crossepg runs now and then ?
No mate not that I know of. Its just not populated the epg and after I manualy run all is fine. I get no errors showing

What I have noticed is if I download you bouquets via laptop and open with dreambox edit to put my local channels, I then send to solo 2 box, the nim error pops up but not every time but if I download bouquet via your plugin I don't get the nim error, no idea why,
the file uploaded to the server is exactly the same as the file I upload to the forum
only difference is one is zipp and the other is a rar

@charlie senator, what image/version/date are you using and which bouquets do you use and when was last time you updated (either manually or via plugin) the bouquets?

no issues at all here that ive noticed

@ketmp @Rat I downloaded rats bouguets today did the channel changes in dreambox edit uploaded to solo2 and zgemma, then I downloaded epg on box boxes both boxes popped up with no nims error, is this the way I'm doing the update.

@Napster,

Have you sorted this on both your boxes? If not, could you telnet "init 4" and remove any satellites.xml file in /etc/enigma2 and then "init 6" to restart box.

If you have sorted this then don't bother doing the above, just tell me how you solved it?

I don't solve it, only thing I do is restart the box and it's fine untill next update, if I do a full restart after the update it's fine, but it only happens to me when I send bouquets via dreambox edit, if I download via plugin and add my local channels it's fine, it has to be connected to DBE somehow.

Ive removed the satellites.xml @ketmp
will keep an eye on it
just manually run it and it was fine

or only remove .xml when the nim error comes up ?

I only seem to get this problem after uploading rats bouquet via laptop using DBE, I have been trying ABM which dont have a (sat.xml) file, for about a month with out any problems on the zGemma. I just saw the post and thought I would give it a try again, but I will try what you said m8 and see what happens, thing is everytime you download rats bouquet it downloads the sat.xml file back on the box, is there a way to use rats bouquets without the sat.xml file been uploaded apart from deleting it manually ever time, if that's what you think the problem is.

Back