Crossepg ( again )

As mentioned by @Rat in an earlier post, whether you download it via plugin or manually, it's only the file extension that changes so this would not make a difference on it's own.

However, if you think it's because you download manually rather than use plugin then I guess there is a remote possibility that it's because of corruption to the bouquets/satellite.xml or lamedb files between what is held in memory and then the changes you make.

What the plugin in does is downloads Rats latest bouquets and use a specific command to refresh (ie tell the box to reload new) bouquets/satellite.xml (if present) and lamedb files.

Can I suggest (again it's only a guess) that you do either of the two following things:-

1. You put box to sleep using "init 4" and then make your changes to the bouquets (ie your regional changes) and then issue "init 6" to restart box. This would put box to sleep and clear any information it's holding in memory and after it's rebooted it will start with fresh bouquets without possibility of bouquets held in memory corrupting it somehow.
  2. You download the latest bouquets via the plugin and it will then refresh itself and then you make your changes and reboot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see where your going with this its the reboot that's clears the memory and all is well, I I'm correct I think there is a command in DBE to restart the box after you send files, its looking like a reload of files don't clear the memory which causes the issue :)

cool thanks chaps

Back