Cross epg problems

papa2

DW Member +
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting problems using CrossEpg , I havent been able to update for the past 3-4 days , I also cant update the rytec sources,
its a genuine vu solo2 and I'm using the latest OpenPli image on it

Is anyone else getting problems using CrossEpg , I havent been able to update for the past 3-4 days , I also cant update the rytec sources,
its a genuine vu solo2 and I'm using the latest OpenPli image on it

Hi mate 2 things to try first uninstall crossepg plugin and reinstall make sure you set it up again...or go to drive where the data is stored via FTP or file browser and delete the epg.dat file and reboot box and try an update.

Deleted epg data , uninstalled crossepg , reinstalled it but its still not working, it just skips downloading but goes straight to loading data,
I'm on sly is it worth trying that virgin xmltv

Deleted epg data , uninstalled crossepg , reinstalled it but its still not working, it just skips downloading but goes straight to loading data,
I'm on sly is it worth trying that virgin xmltv

Try using the OpenTV source for 28 e that will download from the sat itself.

Also, I believe that source is same one as $ky and Freesat themselves use.

I've been trying that one as well but still doent work
also installed libcurl4_7.35.0-r0.1_mips32el and changed download location for epg dat but its still not working

Just noticed that it's downloading fta channels ok

I just did a channel scan using opentv 28.2 using the ABM within openvix and had no problems.

For anyone else with the same problem , this sorted it ,

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.8.1-r2_mipsel.ipk
    589.3 KB · Views: 14
For anyone else with the same problem , this sorted it ,
This is an older version 0.7.0 (at least this is what it says under About section) and it still doesn't work

Last edited:
Your right it does say 0.7.0 in the about section but it definietly works ok for me

Back