Hardware Corsair Keyboard issues

mmonster

Inactive User
Reaction score
OK so onto another problem. I got a Corsair Raptor K40 gaming keyboard yesterday, but it seems to not work when the Ubuntu dual boot loader comes up so I'm unable to choose between Ubuntu & Windows 7. As of this, the system always loads the first choicer on top which is Ubuntu but after that the keyboard seems to work fine and I'm able to login and use it normal.

If I press DEL during boot up to get into bios it sometimes comes up with error no keyboard found.

Have you tried switching USB ports? If you've got it plugged into one of the USB3 ports, try a USB2 port (and vice versa) as these are on different controllers.

Check you have the latest UEFI/BIOS installed - or at least check the bug fix list to see if your problem is listed.

[QUOTE If I press DEL during boot up to get into bios it sometimes comes up with error no keyboard found.[/QUOTE]

This is nothing to worry about..It has been showing this at boot on my Dell desktop for years even when i changed hard drive it still appears.
Does nothing to computer...just forget about it.

Its just annoying since the cheap £5.00 keyboard works perfectly but a £60 keyboard gives issues and won't work straight out of the box. If I don't resolve it I will just take it back to the store and get a different one.

Its just annoying since the cheap £5.00 keyboard works perfectly but a £60 keyboard gives issues and won't work straight out of the box. If I don't resolve it I will just take it back to the store and get a different one.

It's actually nothing to do with keyboard as we know it..it's to do with some reg file that's gone astray but it has no affect what so ever after boot....just ignore it mate..

Back