corrupted profile

gopher2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
both my consoles where banned 1 of them 3rrod last night so put my hard drive in my other console and couldent c my profile i looked in the memory on the console and it says my profile is corrupted is there any way to sort this i have a hdd transfer cable but i cnt recover my gamer tag via xbox live?

nope that's part of the ban. you can recover by xbox live onto a new clean console, but you've lost your gamesaves

its why they banned the datel memory cards just before the ban hammer to stop people getting at the game saves or restoring them from pc backups.

don't know what you can do sorry m8 i think your fecked

same thing happened to me m8 my sons got banned give him my spare one 1.61 benq drive he had his game tag on a 256 memory card it let him just plug in the new machine and his saves where there i had lost all mine on my hard drive had to recover game tag

ive not nneeded this..

and much to witchys dismay even with a ban,,, i gave DIVX playback :D

was worried when i burnt off a hd film and it worked with no problem :D

does this profile corruption also happen if the profile is held on the memory card instead of the hdd?

im just trying this, but theres no information showing on partition3, any ideas peeps?

Back