corporate music

whack

Inactive User
hi guys my mate is doing a presentation for his business and eneds some help with some background corporate/business type music. Any of u guys got any ideas? cheers

JonMMM

DW Regular
hi guys my mate is doing a presentation for his business and eneds some help with some background corporate/business type music. Any of u guys got any ideas? cheers
It all depends on the type of business and the the presentation is

whack

Inactive User
sorry lads was a bit vague there... :) yeah he is presenting to potential investors and is in the property market, so am presuming he wants somethings a little upbeat but not overpowering and doesnt take over the actual presentation......

stevemac40

Inactive User
I take it he wont be playing music whilst he's actually presenting.

Would suggest he gets hold of a Cafe Del Mar album (any of them should be fine), very neutral easy listening.

whack

Inactive User
cheers steve, have got one of the albums somewhere... will take a look. Thanx a lot everyone

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
sorry lads was a bit vague there... :) yeah he is presenting to potential investors and is in the property market, so am presuming he wants somethings a little upbeat but not overpowering and doesnt take over the actual presentation......
The chances of picking a tune that everyone will like is small. If it was the case that most people could be made to feel the same way when made to listen to a particular track or genre of music then it would be even easier to manipulate people.

I'm not into marketing but a few people I have met told me about the 80s-90s sales techniques of putting booming, high-energy, music on to get people buzzing and getting their wallets out. I think that still goes on in the US probably :).

Imagine he picks a track that was played at a potential investor's wife's funeral or something equally memorable for someone else.

TEST