CD & DVD copyright protection

swainy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i burn a few films for friends and i want to add some sort of copy right so they cant be copied off any ideas where i will get a free program or whats the best one

thanks in advance...

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
hi guys i burn a few films for friends and i want to add some sort of copy right so they cant be copied off any ideas where i will get a free program or whats the best one

thanks in advance...

Do you not think the movie company's would know this??? If they did you would not get copied vids. So basically if they cant do it with their millions there is not much chance for you.

Captin

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you not think the movie company's would know this??? If they did you would not get copied vids. So basically if they cant do it with their millions there is not much chance for you.

I agree. I've been doing films for over 12 years and haven't found a foolproof way of protecting the copies, and frankly not really sure why I ever bothered trying.

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So you want to copy protect movies that you have illegally downloaded and sell to friends ?

Basically hop on a plane to china and speak to companies who can press orginals. You will get a small amount of protection from causal copying but there is no way of protecting a DVD-R

TEST