Coolrunner installed, Nand-X Installed .. Not Booting up , No Nand Read. Nand-X QSB.

Re: Coolrunner installed, Nand-X Installed .. Not Booting up , No Nand Read. Nand-X Q

If you tick launch ini, it will be written onto the internal memory. Your choice really.

FSD will use the launch.ini on media that it is located on. If not present, it will use the one on the internal memory.

Get your console glitching/booting first, even without FSD. You can easily re-write an image afterwards.

Last edited:
Re: Coolrunner installed, Nand-X Installed .. Not Booting up , No Nand Read. Nand-X Q

What was you using before then?

Done it used the trinity ecc in the jrunner and it booted xell. Just need to work out the rest now lol. thanks lee

When i booted in xell it wouldnt give me dvd key said something about kv file error.

That`s a bug in JRunner i believe.

I was using jrunner with my nand dump rg2 m2 and creating xell then writing to nand.

What was you using before then?

I managed to get xebuild to boot takes about a minute at best but it works fine, i had to write nand through j r programmer as my usb wasn't recognized. Now i need to work out how to get freestyle etc thanks lee

Id aim to improve boot times.

Are you going to use internal drive or external drive for FSD?

You should be using RGH2 really, not the m2 one. I`m sure that`s why you got the kv file error , JRunner auto selects the correct glitch from your nand file.
I was using jrunner with my nand dump rg2 m2 and creating xell then writing to nand.

Internal for time been it is a 250gb, yeh i am thinking need to shoten the blue wire until i am getting better boot times? thanks lee

Id aim to improve boot times.

Are you going to use internal drive or external drive for FSD?

you could well be right about that it isnt saying that now since i shutdown j runner and restarted it is fine dont know why lol. thanks lee

You should be using RGH2 really, not the m2 one. I`m sure that`s why you got the kv file error , JRunner auto selects the correct glitch from your nand file.

Try all the dip combinations first , i have never had to trim the blue wire on a trinity before , it would probably make it worse , you could try repositioning it.

Internal for time been it is a 250gb, yeh i am thinking need to shoten the blue wire until i am getting better boot times? thanks lee

I have it around the x clamp at the mine maybe coil and put it under the hana is the other option i believe, i have 1 and 8 on s2 and 6 s4 at the minute but i will mess around with it a bit more. Thnks lee

Try all the dip combinations first , i have never had to trim the blue wire on a trinity before , it would probably make it worse , you could try repositioning it.

On s2, 1 should only be on with 5 as it disables it , so 1 and 8 isn`t doing anything unless the fake coolrunners are different.You need to try any combination of 234 with 678 , so 2,6 - 2,7 and so on.I have never had great results with the wire around the x-clamp , i just tape it to the mobo loosely.

I have it around the x clamp at the mine maybe coil and put it under the hana is the other option i believe, i have 1 and 8 on s2 and 6 s4 at the minute but i will mess around with it a bit more. Thnks lee

I just tryed it as seems a popular setting when i was googling settings, i have tried the wire their but got nothing but that was booting xell which was obviously wrong worth a try see if is quicker. Thanks

On s2, 1 should only be on with 5 as it disables it , so 1 and 8 isn`t doing anything unless the fake coolrunners are different.You need to try any combination of 234 with 678 , so 2,6 - 2,7 and so on.I have never had great results with the wire around the x-clamp , i just tape it to the mobo loosely.

All up and running boot times from instant to 30 seconds best i can get. Thank you all for the help, much appreciated thanks lee.

Excellent. Now to FSD, are you sorted? Question above regarding HDD.

Last edited:

Well done , knew you would get there :)
All up and running boot times from instant to 30 seconds best i can get. Thank you all for the help, much appreciated thanks lee.

Yes i have fsd but i am working on having it as the dash that starts up, i have transfered games through ftp i just need to get the wireless internet going obviously blocking xbox live so i can download game covers etc. Thanks lee

Excellent. Now to FSD, are you sorted? Question above regarding HDD.

I did wonder especially when i had sparks from it at one point lol, but i wouldnt never of done it without all your help, need a pcb board for my liteon drive when i can afford it, will need help how to make the firmware etc for it lol. Thanks again lee
Well done , knew you would get there :)

Where have you got FSD?
What is the name of the folder?
Did you include Dashlaunch when making you image, install it manually or no?
Do you have a launch.ini on device to answer A and does the path correspond?

Back