Coolrunner installed, Nand-X Installed .. Not Booting up , No Nand Read. Nand-X QSB.

Re: Coolrunner installed, Nand-X Installed .. Not Booting up , No Nand Read. Nand-X Q

I have fsd on xexmenu and on the content 0000000000 etc i got the install up on screen and included the launch ini etc and the dashlaunch as well xbox live blocker thing lol. But when i press anything ti freezes, when i press a it freezes, first time i did it, it said something about kernel. I have found a tutorial now though and it says flash hdd or something and shows how to set it up which i didnt know properly. Thanks lee

Where have you got FSD?
What is the name of the folder?
Did you include Dashlaunch when making you image, install it manually or no?
Do you have a launch.ini on device to answer A and does the path correspond?

Re: Coolrunner installed, Nand-X Installed .. Not Booting up , No Nand Read. Nand-X Q

Where have you got FSD?
Answer should be root of USB drive or HDD. Please move it noting you cannot move it whilst FSD is running
Answer should be FreeStyle
Is this line prsent in launch.ini.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

At the minute it is a shell has a 250gb hardrive with the motherboard and the cool runner lol.

What in the xbox?

freestyle is on the hdd yes, not sure about the launch ini i will check lol. thanks lee

Where have you got FSD?
Answer should be root of USB drive or HDD. Please move it noting you cannot move it whilst FSD is running
Answer should be FreeStyle
Is this line prsent in launch.ini.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I don't have a HDD in some of boxes. The guide I found says easiest way is to do it is as follows:
Note: You cannot move FSD while it is running. This is why we will use two copies.

Include Dashluanch when creating image. Otherwise you will have to install it afterwards.

Download and extract FSD.

On USB drive, create a folder called "to copy onto my internal HDD" or similar wording- this will hold our second copy.
Place extracted FresStyle and (launch.ini that has path as HDD) into "to copy onto my internal HDD folder"

Place another copy of FreeStyle onto root of USB.
Put a copy launch.ini onto root of USB. Edit it so path says USB instead of HDD.

Boot console with USB plugged in. It will boot into FSD.
Go to File Manager
On one side, navigate to folder that says "to copy onto my internal HDD". On opposite side navigate to HDD.
Press corresponding bumber so arrow shows directiopn of file transfer from "to copy onto my internal HDD" to root of HDD
Copy Freestyle to root of internal HDD
Copy launch.ini to root of internal HDD

Reboot without USB and console will boot straight into Freestyle located on internal HDD.

yes it is present.
I did ask if path corresponded?

Default is
Default = Hdd:\FreeStyle\default.xex

You have said that it is in content. If you want to leave it there, you will have to edit the launch.ini so path matches. I would just move Freestyle to be honest
Default = Hdd:\content\0000000000000000\FreeStyle\default.xex

FCRT.BIN is not on some trinitys i have just been reading, apparently you can use any dirve with the key inserted for rgh i have a couple of old drives, i was thinking i could put a pcb fron benq into the liteon. As it doesnt have the fcrt bin i dont have to disable it in j runner under xexbuild ? thanks lee

I used a hitachi 79 from a phat box in the daughters RGH`d Trinity i knocked up from bits i had knocking about , had to chop the legs off though , i can`t remember now how i did it but i`m sure it`s in the pdf document that comes with jrunner.

Yeh i read u chop off the legs, thats why i thought maybe i could doctor the pcb from benq to the liteon so i didnt have to. Plus the laser and motor etc are much newer but their not exactly the same i believe one has a ribbon on the motor others wires but possibly feasable.

I used a hitachi from a phat box in the daughters RGH`d Trinity i knocked up from bits i had knocking about , had to chop the legs off though , i can`t remember now how i did it but i`m sure it`s in the pdf document that comes with jrunner.

Yeah not sure about that , i`m sure you can do some ghetto modding to it :)

Yeh i read u chop off the legs, thats why i thought maybe i could doctor the pcb from benq to the liteon so i didnt have to. Plus the laser and motor etc are much newer but their not exactly the same i believe one has a ribbon on the motor others wires but possibly feasable.

I dont think i will go that far lol xbox one out soon as well hardly worth it.

Yeah not sure about that , i`m sure you can do some ghetto modding to it :)

I hope so apparently going to be supported for another 3 years, by that time hopefully the xbox one will be hackable lol.

Plenty of life left in the 360 for a while yet.

daslaunch cannot be installed kernel 2.0.16537.0 not supported. This what i get when i install freestyle, i click cancel and try to go to default and it freezes everytime.

You need dashlaunch 3.10 , just replace the default.xex file in the dashlaunch folder on the HDD with the one from the installer folder in the 3.10 you download.

Back