Cool TV Guide v5.6.1

Huum Ja5

Im putting usb into dm800, loading the relevant files then rebooting the box. so is that multiboot....?

sorry mate think i getting you in a mess lol

No multiboot is when you have another image on a usb or hdd and can boot to it, But forget about that you havent!!

Tbh not sure about old your image your using, maybe explain how your installing and do you get any error messages??

thanks Jas5

Yeah i think i am arnt i.

i think yeah it may be a old image. im using Blackhole,Dream Elite v1.33.

but if i install i a new image and then install cool tv guide. this will wipe of all my old settings correct.

like c-lne.

thanks Jas5

Yeah i think i am arnt i.

i think yeah it may be a old image. im using Blackhole,Dream Elite v1.33.

but if i install i a new image and then install cool tv guide. this will wipe of all my old settings correct.

like c-lne.

Yes mate it will so dont do it and blame me lol

Should always have a backup anyway mate just incase :D

Any ideas on getting the picons to show in cool tv guide? Is set to yes in options but doesn't show them.

Dm800Hd pro dbuk image

Cheers steve.....

have you got them store on the usb under picon folder?

hi there, ive got them saved in picon directory on my internall hdd. Picons show fine when changing chanel etc.....

cheers

Steve....

Hi steve

I was sure there was a option for the path but cant see it now, maybe old version?? but having the picon on the hdd means it never sleeps! i would have them on a usb but im sure there is away round. Im sure someone will tell you how

Jason

Hi steve

I was sure there was a option for the path but cant see it now, maybe old version?? but having the picon on the hdd means it never sleeps! i would have them on a usb but im sure there is away round. Im sure someone will tell you how

Jason

cheers Jason, if i dig out an old usb & stick the picons in a directory on there called picon, this should work?

will try it out tommorow when i have more time.

cheers

Steve....

ps atm without the picons showing in cool tv guide you carnt read what channel it is, thats why im thinking that having the picons will make it easier to read

CoolMultiGuideDesign.jpg
cheers Jason, if i dig out an old usb & stick the picons in a directory on there called picon, this should work?

will try it out tommorow when i have more time.

cheers

Steve....

ps atm without the picons showing in cool tv guide you carnt read what channel it is, thats why im thinking that having the picons will make it easier to read

Hi mate

Yeah it will work, usb and folder picon and best set hdd sleep 10mins tbh think thats normal lol

erm have you started it then pressed yellow a few times gives you a few options small big with and without pig (picture) I alway download the skin too and save the settings to myskin and better look imho

Jason

Last edited:
Awesome I can tell this has had a lot of effort put into it, I may consider donating, maybe a version could be done for donators, once donated the donate box gets removed?

Back