Cool TV Guide v5.6.1

Yes installed it but just not sure how to get the epg to work.

This only shows your already existing EPG in a cool new look m8,
if you dont have a decent EPG then this will not get it for you,

or am I not getting what your saying?

ah ok, i thought this was a full epg plugin. There is an epg file in the dreamelite image, ill have a play with that.... never played with the egp part of a image before.

Anything newer than version 4 of Cooltv doesnt seem to work in Dream Elite Phoenix image .
It installs but it doesnt show in plugins and it cannot be assigned using Quickbutton.

ah ok, i thought this was a full epg plugin. There is an epg file in the dreamelite image, ill have a play with that.... never played with the egp part of a image before.

hi do anyone know how to find the cool tv guide i just ftp to tmp on newnigma image many thanks

you say you FTP to tmp, have you then installed via box ?

FTP them to TMP folder

On Dreambox
Blue
Software Management
Install Local Extention
Memory /TMP
make sure a tick is in the file(s) you want to install
Green to install

:)

cool tv guide v5.6.2 has been out for a while now has no one upgraded then ??

3 days..... :S

hi,

Here's a little Easter Update

There was an update of the EPG function added ...

just zaps through the channels, then you will quickly notice how the EPG will automatically fill

depending on the transmitter works from 2 sec ...

and, as always, minor improvements ...

have fun!

Last edited:
Hello, all hope you are all well. thanks for putting this upits does look fantastic. I have just tried this for a DM800 HD PRO and Using BH and Dream Eliete v.1.33. phoneix Edition. it doesnt work.

:-(

Hello, all hope you are all well. thanks for putting this upits does look fantastic. I have just tried this for a DM800 HD PRO and Using BH and Dream Eliete v.1.33. phoneix Edition. it doesnt work.

:-(

If you go into plugins you should see cool tv setup, click it and see if it installed ok then change the tc option to red and try that, if that doesnt work have u got multi quickbuttons plugin installed?? then just congig with that and it will work fine

it is saying some plugins are not available extentions/cooltvguide(_init() got an unexpected keyword arguement 'needaRestart'

and its not listed in the plugin menu? what shall i do? and advice?

PHP:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
try installing it again. are you using tspanel ?? try version 5.6.1 or 5.6.2

and dont forget to reboot

Thanks Ja5.

yeah i will try again,

sorry whats that quick explanation...lols...ts pannel..??

Thanks Ja5.

yeah i will try again,

sorry whats that quick explanation...lols...ts pannel..??

tspanel is a plugin that allows you to do loads of things lol but clickon add ons and you can find nearly any plugin thats out and it installs it for you.

I think there is a post on the forum !!

Tried Again and still no luck.

when you reboot do you take usb out or leave in...?

yeah i have that tspanel thing its called DE green pannel on mine. what shall i do from their? can i add from their?

it says it has installed but jus cant find anywhere.

Tried Again and still no luck.

when you reboot do you take usb out or leave in...?

yeah i have that tspanel thing its called DE green pannel on mine. what shall i do from their? can i add from their?

Ok are you trying to install into flash? or multiboot? if flash fine, the usb i only use for multiboot crossepg etc and leave in but shouldnt matter really

tbh mate never heard of de green panel lol

Huum Ja5

Im putting usb into dm800, loading the relevant files then rebooting the box. so is that multiboot....?

Back