Cool TV Guide v5.6.1

Nice but where do we put it on our box please?

FTP them to TMP folder

On Dreambox
Blue
Software Management
Install Local Extention
Memory /TMP
make sure a tick is in the file(s) you want to install
Green to install

:)

iv seen this around before but never tried it, once its installed does it take over any enigma 2 epg that was on the box before as it looks good i like the long screen so you can see more!

It's just another plugin mate, it'll use whatever existing epg data you have and you just launch it as any other plugin. Personally using multi quick button I've assigned the green key to launch it :)

cheers bud, ill have a look for that multi quick button see if ii can find it!

You don't actually need multiquickbutton as this has epg button mapping built into it :)

I have the tv guide set to red
You have the option of green for single guide
yellow easy guide

While in cool epg press menu and coloured buttons to navigate around to set it up to your preference

Sent from my iPhone

You don't actually need multiquickbutton as this has epg button mapping built into it :)

I have the tv guide set to red
You have the option of green for single guide
yellow easy guide

While in cool epg press menu and coloured buttons to navigate around to set it up to your preference

Sent from my iPhone

Think he means to start coolepg itself not coolepg functions or can you assign a key to start the coolepg plugin from the plugin itself?

Confused much lol

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Yes mate
Just press red and cool tv (epg) opens :)

Sent from my iPhone

On a Vu+ Duo running Blackhole, just long press the EPG button to show a list of EPG display modes including CoolEPG.

hi rat is this for dm800hd dm800se or both pls m8 cheers tony

Not tried it on 800HD myself mate but it should work :)

Sent from my iPhone

Should work on any Enigma2 box - works well on the Vu+ Duo.

I've installed this on dm800 but I just need instructions of how to get it to activate..

I've installed this on dm800 but I just need instructions of how to get it to activate..

Should be in your list of plugins,just select it and press ok
Once in there you can then press the menu button to access various settings,I'm almost sure its the menu anyway :)

Yes installed it but just not sure how to get the epg to work.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 Apr. 07 20.13.gif
    ScreenHunter_02 Apr. 07 20.13.gif
    78.7 KB · Views: 16
depends on image I think
press blue and see if you have choice of cool epg(s) in there

from that setup press yellow and choose a couloured button to what EPG preference you prefer

mine is red Cool TV Guide

Back