commando v3 Unleashed Feedback & Help

hunter007

Inactive User
Reaction score
commando v3 Unleashed Feedback area

This image has been put together for you By Team Commando and other members from Various Forums

New Commando v3.0 Fully Loaded

As usual with our images fast channel changing, stability, and the famous Barf's infobar

New Features

Latest Camds
evocamd=2.06
newcamd=6.10
mgcamd=1.11

Fast Scanning is now available ( Thanks to those who did the intergration work for us, you know who you are )

It has (the Guru,s) sectionsd and zapit out of another famous image, so Front Row scanning maybe possible ( Cant test as we dont have it any more ) with thanks to Guru

For the fast scan to work as with the last pacino image to work you must enter the network settings net id and symbol rate and frequency, available to set via the commando menu

The commando menu has been tidied up a bit thanks to another guru

IMPORTANT
New Addition to the commando menu
Panic Menu ( Idea kindly Given to us via another source, Many thanks )

do not use this feature unless you really want a freeview box ( you may need to reflash unless you know what has gone )

All the Games are in
Sysinfo is in
LCDcirc is in
Email is in
Outdoor is in
Tuxcommander is in

Enjoy this image it'l be a while before another is released, we are now packing our bags ready to make our escape
Attachments Pending Approval

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80293

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers lads, I'm looking forward to trying it out. :)

yeah m8 looking forward to testing this out lol

for all you ppl waithing for this image i can assure you it is the dogs bollo((<s

nice one team commando

for the spec's of the image looking forward to it m8:Clap:

from what your telling us m8 sounds good .........but will have to wait until i get off night shift am afraid

Last edited:
oh boll**ks i only just put ver 2 on a few hours ago

sounds really good people i have closed the other one and made a link to this one hope you dont mind commando team

cheers

maggot said:
oh boll**ks i only just put ver 2 on a few hours ago

think how much better this one will be then lol

cheers

Many thanks to Team Commando and all who had a part to play!

I will give this a spin tomorrow when I'm off work and leave feedback when done!

NETID,s

here,s where you all need your netid,s lol
i did tell you:proud:

right got it will let you know my feedback tomoz i got stuff to watch in half an hour so i dont wana screw ote up see ya all soon

I will deffo try this Image guys as Ive never tried ur images
but I will wack this on tomorrow,looking forward to it ;)

Just flashed and working great so far and front row EPG works!

Many thanks to all involved :Cheers:

Great work :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

rat its worth it m8

very good image lads thats all i can say scanning very good as well

Im just a noob but how do you make the image from this or upload it

Well done team commando:

Unfortunately I could not get the netid scanning to work. I am entering the netid/freq via the blue button menu but when the box reboots and i enter the scanning menu.. my netid has been put in the frequency column? The scan then fails. Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks guys

dont forget to push red button after each bit of info

@learntofly

Mod this scan.conf to be your netid freq and sym, then overwrite your scan.conf in /var/tuxbox/config make sure you chmod 755, i had the same issue, had about three attempts to get it to work lol, its to do with pressing the red botton to save changes for each entry

Back