commando v3 Unleashed Feedback & Help

Flashed new Commando 3 image to box set frequency 755000 net id 00002 symb rate 6887 Glasgow area Pure ntl (Linwood) did a fast scan got about 123 channels.didnt get bbc 1 scotland rangers & celtic tv sentanta sports and loads of others.tried fast scan off still same.Movies work ok. FTP'd my boquets and services files to box( Nokia 2) updated channels but on checking bouquest they were all there but some of the channels that were in them when transfered were gone.Any one out there know what i'm doing wrong. This is the first time I've had a problem with setting up an image.Any one help please?
sinky

This image has everything!!! excellent work boys!!! the channel changing is fast so is the scanning!! info bar is a nice touch so is the 3d boot logo & the outdoor on lcd as they say its fully loaded to the max!!!! well done :Cheers: :Clap:

Griz

Is it worthwhile upgrading from v2 to this one ?

sinky50 said:
Flashed new Commando 3 image to box set frequency 755000 net id 00002 symb rate 6887 Glasgow area Pure ntl (Linwood) did a fast scan got about 123 channels.didnt get bbc 1 scotland rangers & celtic tv sentanta sports and loads of others.tried fast scan off still same.Movies work ok. FTP'd my boquets and services files to box( Nokia 2) updated channels but on checking bouquest they were all there but some of the channels that were in them when transfered were gone.Any one out there know what i'm doing wrong. This is the first time I've had a problem with setting up an image.Any one help please?
sinky

there is a myservices.xml in /var/tuxbox/config/zapit same place as where you normaly put your services and bouquets try deleting it

yiddo said:
Is it worthwhile upgrading from v2 to this one ?

well if you want something better than yes of cause

its like i have windows 98se should i upgrade to xp what do you think lol

renwich said:
there is a myservices.xml in /var/tuxbox/config/zapit same place as where you normaly put your services and bouquets try deleting it
So if you delete the myservices file will the box make a new 1?

Image is great folks! Everything works perfect! I like the infobar touch...thanks to all involved!

Only thing is the recording. It works ok but the screen goes blank when it's recording. Is there any way to watch the program and record it at the same time?

yido said:
well if you want something better than yes of cause

its like i have windows 98se should i upgrade to xp what do you think lol

thanks mate, didnt realise it would be that big of a jump, well im off to flash to v3 now :banana:

did scan tho im missing a few channels. Inputted netids.

Tried to connect to box but flashftp wont connect. Inputted ip, still no joy.

anyone have same problems.

mdevine72 said:
did scan tho im missing a few channels. Inputted netids.

Tried to connect to box but flashftp wont connect. Inputted ip, still no joy.

anyone have same problems.

Save settings, reboot box and try again.

cheers devilfish, now connected. Will delete myservices file and see how it goes.

Is there not the option to access the title menu like you had with sportster(music button then tv button on the nokia control), carried over my old bouquet file but it wont me do it. I do lke the speed of the channel changes tho and noticed it adjust my scree nicely for widescreen.

Last edited:
just as a matter of interest
has anyone tried the panic button yet lol

fair do,s you,ll have to reflash :proud:
but someone must have had a play
:mexican:

hunter007 said:
just as a matter of interest
has anyone tried the panic button yet lol

fair do,s you,ll have to reflash :proud:
but someone must have had a play
:mexican:

yes :)

had to it was there :)
Still get freeview

Have Fun

Worse image quality than v2, am I missing a setting or something ? This image quality is poor.

Back