Commando 5 feedback area

Most annoying is the completely shagged sectiond function that even when you set your location and set it up correctly it just starts to find all kindsa sh*te that isn't actually on the network that your scanning.
What do you mean by it finds all kinds of sh*te can you elaborate please.

sounds like the crap channels he is talking about

try turning off the sections scan m8

then it will not pick up anymore channels

but remember to save the settings as well

cheers

Hi Hunter

<snip>

Most annoying is the completely shagged sectiond function that even when you set your location and set it up correctly it just starts to find all kindsa shite that isn't actually on the network that your scanning.

apart from those 2 major annoying bugs! the image is cool mate :)

The sectionsd scan is to collect everything including all the dead channels from all over, it is for sats not cable.

The set location has nothing to do with it at all and is only for the fast scan so I don't see the correlation ?.

I won't get a chance to test the image till next weekend but I am looking forward to it.

Have you tried turning the avia and enx watxhdogs on from the <dbox> settings > driver and boot settings ? for the cam lock problem

--
Regards

Hi Hunter
I'll be diff to the usual "kiss ass" feedback you get, dont get me wrong your image is good and alot of work has gone into it, bu the amount of bugs is just unreal

1) it has a serious cam lock up issue (atleast on my box that other images dont seem to have even when using the same CAM files)
Most annoying is the completely shagged sectiond function that even when you set your location and set it up correctly it just starts to find all kindsa shite that isn't actually on the network that your scanning.

ive flashed this and seems good only problem ive had is i can transfer my services and bouquets.xml but when i rest my dbox it still doesnt see them for some reason

Hi Hunter
I'll be diff to the usual "kiss ass" feedback you get, dont get me wrong your image is good and alot of work has gone into it, bu the amount of bugs is just unreal

1) it has a serious cam lock up issue (atleast on my box that other images dont seem to have even when using the same CAM files)

cheers for the constructive post monty
send me your image over and i,ll have a look at it for you m8
:proud: :Cheers:

maybe if you knocked off the sectiond scan it might help

still running commando 2, after all the good feedback i think i'll try v5 :Cheers:

Well what can i say pic quality superb better than provider lol sound crisp and clear very fast channel change cant really fault this the only thing i miss (yes i know im being picky lol) on the last image the don v2 u could go left or right on the remote and it would show u what was on that channel and could scroll up and down to view now and next think its barts info bar someone will know what i mean but excuse my ignorance it is sat night and beer is flowing lol other than that renwich and hunter 1 hell of an image :emotions1

Well what can i say pic quality superb better than provider lol sound crisp and clear very fast channel change cant really fault this the only thing i miss (yes i know im being picky lol) on the last image the don v2 u could go left or right on the remote and it would show u what was on that channel and could scroll up and down to view now and next think its barts info bar someone will know what i mean but excuse my ignorance it is sat night and beer is flowing lol other than that renwich and hunter 1 hell of an image :emotions1

m8 its on there working fine the info bar searching as i call it lol

cheers

m8 its on there working fine the info bar searching as i call it lol

cheers

if you press left on remote does yours go to the channell below so you can scroll down to see whats on that channell whilst still watching the channel u were on if that makes sense cheers g if i press left or right on remote just shows the channel on tv doesnt go down a channel and change colour like don did running on sagem x 1

Last edited:
if you press left on remote does yours go to the channell below so you can scroll down to see whats on that channell whilst still watching the channel u were on if that makes sense cheers g if i press left or right on remote just shows the channel on tv doesnt go down a channel and change colour like don did running on sagem x 1

ok just checked it but not on the 1x though but the 2x and yes the info now and next and scrolling does work thanks commando team very nice image and crisp and clear

cheers

any1 got it on a 1x image will play morrow to drnk now more likely to do more damage than good lol thanks for the replies guys :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

any1 got it on a 1x image will play morrow to drnk now more likely to do more damage than good lol thanks for the replies guys :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

Unless the cvs has changed in the three weeks I have been away
dbox
settings
misc
infobar on

should sort it.

i've also got a few remote clicks could you forward me in the right direction

cheers buddy

The original uploaded image was left in mono (if I remember correctly) - think it's been fixed if you download it again. Otherwise, just 'dbox' -> 'Settings' -> 'Audio', then
Analog Output -> Stereo
Selectable in Audio -> on
Audio Selection with L/R -> on
Dolby Digital as Default -> on/off
Volume Control -> ost

then save the settings.

These setting do the trick for me

nice work people and well done thanks:Cheers:

Unless the cvs has changed in the three weeks I have been away
dbox
settings
misc
infobar on

should sort it.
thanks ellie virtual zap by infobar was off thats why it wasnt working lol:Cheers:

What a cool image didnt realise telepest showed fx never had it on any other image but got it now :proud:

Last edited:
i had this prob this morning but having had this problem before i knew what to do.
left the box on sky1 and walked the dogs.
came back and all channels where there again, just took a while for the keys to update.

hello,

I had this problem, just select sky movie 1, and leave for an hour it will clear up.

Its taking longer to update keys for some reason

Back