Commando 5 feedback area

Hi guys,

Just a little glitch with this image. After being in standby for a while when you turn it on the picture has frozen. A quick channel change sorts it out but just wandering if anyone else has had this? Running on a Nokia 2x

I think you need to go into soft stanby settings, and change the cam to enabled in standby.

Commano 5

Hi Everyone,

Seems fairly stable so far. Channel change is quick and picture seems fine. I slightly miss not being able to customise the menus ( hide/show options from the digitalworldz image ) but this is no big deal.

Overall seems to be very good. Thanks to the creators for their work on this.

One slight odd thing. I copied some games over to lib/tuxbox/plugins and whilst Tetris and Connect 4 work, Minesweeper,TankWars and Yahtzee do not work. The Outdoor plugin doesn't want to work for me either.

Other than that everything looks to be in good order!!

Cheers.

yea i found that as well m8 quite a few of the games wont work with this image its ok 4 me but my daughter wont be happy lol!: bat :

Just had the image now for 2ish days, working great. No freeze ups and recording works great. Got all the latest UK improvements. Nice one

what settings have to be changed for sagems, ive upgraded from commando 4 and sly 1 and a few of the other channels have unacceptable snr making them impossible to watch

Got a problem Sagem too. Did you find out which settings to change?

I think you need to go into soft stanby settings, and change the cam to enabled in standby.

Many thanks for the reply. Did the trick :)
By the way are you a Liverpool fan by any chance? cause you will have helped a life long fan if you are.

Got a problem Sagem too. Did you find out which settings to change?

Goto DBOX > SETTINGS > MISC > Enable enx Watchdog ON
Also DBOX > SETTINGS > MISC > Hardware Sections OFF

Make sure Avia driver is set to Avia600 and not Avia500.

From PT-1 in another forum:

PT-1 said:
Nokia 2xI Avia500
HW-Sections use : off
AVIA-Watchdog activate: on
eNX-Watchdog activate: off
PMT Update use: off
avia500 (der originale off dem BN-Image)
ucode0014 (built-in)

Nokia 2xI Avia600
AVIA-Watchdog activate: on
eNX-Watchdog activate: off
avia600_vb028
ucode0014 (built-in)

Sagem 1xI Avia600
AVI-_Watchdog activate: on
eNX-Watchdog activate: on
avia600_vb028
ucode0014 (built-in)

Sagem 2xI Avia600 and Sagem 2xAMD Avia600
AVI-_Watchdog activate: on
eNX-Watchdog activate: on
avia600_vb028
ucode0014 oder ucode0014_vortex

Maybe a extra menu option would be useful for people who dont know where to change these settings. 'Dbox2 Type' option or some such

Goto DBOX > SETTINGS > MISC > Enable enx Watchdog ON
Also DBOX > SETTINGS > MISC > Hardware Sections OFF

Make sure Avia driver is set to Avia600 and not Avia500.

Thanks for this.

Many thanks for the reply. Did the trick :)
By the way are you a Liverpool fan by any chance? cause you will have helped a life long fan if you are.

Good to hear. Always nice to help a fellow red!

Flashed on 2 sagems, I tried the don v2 image on the 2 sagems, but while watching a program the picture would stutter or get stuck, was random, didnt happen with 1.75 sportster so wasnt dbox fault, i have flashed this image been running 1 hour no probs but will report back !!

Thanks

I've been using this image for a few days now and have noticed that the sound goes out of sync regularly, sometimes changing channels works other times it's a reoot. happening on a couple of other boxes (nokia) too.

Using a 1x sagem after a few hours the picture just got stuck while watching, up n down fixed it, but why is this i tried all the settings, also did this on Don V2, what is so different with sportster 1.75 that this doesnt happen with ?

i did try different cam on the don v2 image same thing still happened aint tried on this image though, just tried Mgcamd and left it. thinking of trying Sportster-Pro_1.05_rc042_08092006_1947_S_UK_1xI before going back to Sportster 1.75 uk05 image !

cheers

I've been using this image for a few days now and have noticed that the sound goes out of sync regularly, sometimes changing channels works other times it's a reoot. happening on a couple of other boxes (nokia) too.

This has happened to me too. I love the image but had to go back to TX image as the sound sync was annoying me too much

Hi, Commando Team
This is the best image sofar very impress with the quality and Quick change channels and quick clear channels
Keep it up guys welldone: mr ed : :Cheers: :BLOBBY:

sometimes the sound just goes, flick up n down sorts it, and also blank channels sometimes yes i have tried every setting combination, looks like back to cryo sportster 1.75 uk05, looks like a sagem only problem. nice image though, can anyone update 1.75 i.e fast scanning, mgcamd installed ??

thanks

Same problem here, audio just disappears, also when recording using dboxwinserver, the recording bar stays on the lcd even after recording and the box freezes. Shame because it otherwise seems a nice image.
tried all camds and ucodes

Sagem x2

back to sportster-Pro_1.05_rc042_08092006_1947_S_UK for me.

Got the sync problems here too Nokia 2x. And the channels sometimes are blank, needing a channel change to bring them back. Picture quality is great though.

Back