Commando 14.7 auto bouquet

2tone

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Seem to be missing some bouquest from main list movies, sport, music, kids have tried setting it up a couple of times and have even flashed again, also made sure in bouquet selections that they are marked as show. only problem I get is when I set my location up get an error at the end about name not being in list.

using new commando 14.7

OP- this shite happens when you have a weak signal, possibly caused by strong winds tweaking little dish around on it's pathetic little pole...

Check installation, as it looks like Service Scan isn't pulling all the BSkyB bouqs down properly from the weakest transponders, causing AutoBouquets to spit it's dummy out, and leave a horrible mess behind...

Cheers- AL :)

Signal seems ok, going to flash again from start and see if anything changes thanks for the replys

I have had a call from someone and his "sports" was missing after doing today's 4am autobouqet

I guess it must have been as al says, bad reception at that time as he has now redone one manually and sports is back.

thanks al

OP- this shite happens when you have a weak signal, possibly caused by strong winds tweaking little dish around on it's pathetic little pole...

Check installation, as it looks like Service Scan isn't pulling all the BSkyB bouqs down properly from the weakest transponders, causing AutoBouquets to spit it's dummy out, and leave a horrible mess behind...

Cheers- AL :)

+
I have had a call from someone and his "sports" was missing after doing today's 4am autobouqet

I guess it must have been as al says, bad reception at that time as he has now redone one manually and sports is back.

thanks al
he may be talking about bt sports as i never get epg for them 2 but everything else is fine

Hi there

No it was not that, it jumped from movies to kids, missing out sports bouquet completely so it must have been
the 4am scan with weather being a bit bad.

sorted with a 10am rescan, so now I know what to look out for

+
he may be talking about bt sports as i never get epg for them 2 but everything else is fine

Back