Commando 14.6. Bt sport

Major things are still going on 23,500 miles above the Equator @ 28.2E up there. Transponders switching on and off like fairy lights. That's what happened here, so AutoBouquets couldn't finish it's job properly. Be patient and just keep trying every couple of hours until you hit the sweet spot.

It's not Team Commando nor the latest C14.7 update that's causing this disruption, you know. Everyone, no matter what image or box they are using, if they are on 28.2E, then they are ALL feeling the impact of these transitional changes.

Cheers- AL

Could we post back up Images for him till the dust settles?
His regional channels will be wrong, but betterthan nuting till things settle down. ..

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

Could we post back up Images for him till the dust settles?
His regional channels will be wrong, but betterthan nuting till things settle down. ..

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

Then he will have to constantly flash a new image every time there is a change,as well as set it up to his own preferences including sealions etc ;)

Better just to wait till the powers that be stop messing around imho :)

Then he will have to constantly flash a new image every time there is a change,as well as set it up to his own preferences including sealions etc ;)

Better just to wait till the powers that be stop messing around imho :)

not really,
he could use a backup image to get his channels back fro the time being, fair enough regional channels maybe wrong..
can flash the latest image once the dust settles,
infact could proberly use the image upgrade function instead.. :)

not really,
he could use a backup image to get his channels back fro the time being, fair enough regional channels maybe wrong..
can flash the latest image once the dust settles,
infact could proberly use the image upgrade function instead.. :)

Yep ok for his sealion and preferences,
but not for the channels as they will have moved,which I presume would be his reason for needing to flash a new image ?

or am I missing something?

Yep ok for his sealion and preferences,
but not for the channels as they will have moved,which I presume would be his reason for needing to flash a new image ?

or am I missing something?

yep lol

for instance...
if he used my backup with his sealion, he would get all channels for now. (regional channels would be same as mine though)
the new frequencys are fooking up the autobouquet feature on this image..

once things have settled, he can use the online image upgrade function to upgrade to whatever version is released after this.. :)

the new frequencys are fooking up the autobouquet feature on this image..

Then just choose a region that's working,or as AL said try till it works then don't run it again till its sorted,

Fair play to you for offering but people really need to learn to do the simple things themselves I believe anyway :)

Here's our latest working satellites.xml file. After you overwrite the old one in /var/etc - you MUST reboot the box in order for the revised 28.2E data to be loaded into memory during the restart!

And then run AutoBouquets.

Thanks for helping out here, Wiz! But people who are still running C14.6 or earlier must be wearing blinkers, LOL!

Cheers- AL :)

ftp file and no luck,saying 0689 transponder missing.
and reverts back to previous list.
though this list is not the originl.as i scanned for bt sport all my boquets went and i now have just 1 titled astra 28.2e

Last edited:
not near box at mo to check but but forget auto bouquets would doing a network scan on sat search pick all channels up ?
then revert to basics and manually delete ones that do not work then replace with ones that do as from what ive been reading this trans ponder changing sly are doing will be going on for some time as yet .
people are also getting a weaker signal after the updates to so this may also affect some channels

Back