Commando 11.3 - Really the End

PaphosAL

Veteran flasher
Reaction score
Oasis- Surrounded by bandits and noisy brats
Official Release here on DigitalWorldZ:

As you might have noticed from hints in recent threads, the long-awaited C11-SP3 patch is not going to happen.

So much new stuff (and fixes) has gone in since C11-SP2, that trying to release this as an update patch simply became inappropriate!

So here you go - a proper Image release...

As always- no cams, keys, roms are included. Rules are rules!

User: root
Password: Commando

The Image includes an Add-Ons rar file- and, of course, a fully illustrated PDF Readme document.

Please read the PDF before wading in gung-ho, eh?

A famous politician once said that "You can't please ALL of the people ALL of the time". The aim of Commando 11.3 is to prove that theory wrong!!

We hope you agree that this will be the Mother of all Images...

ENJOY! Renwich and PaphosAL - 26 August 2009 :Cheers:

ps: Undocumented last-minute addition to the Image:

sb-vol.png

Hi Al I've just put the image on my box this morning and I must say it's a belter mate. Hats off to you and Ren for such a brill update to Commando 11. The options are superb:Clap::Clap:

Rep added to aswell

Hi

Just downloaded now and hope to put it on today. Thanks to everyone involved.

Regards

Cheers AL.

Probably the last image i will get to try while i still have some channels to watch.

Thanks Al and Renny and anyone else involved. A very information and stunning pdf readme, a lot of work has obviously been put into this by you guys so thanks for your time and effort, its much appreciated.

I will leave feedback when I get a chance to try it.

just flashed it on to my dbox...its brilliant...thanks Renwich and PaphosAL
Team-Commando...:Clap:

cheers al and ren, going nightshift will try and flash tomorrow and let you know results, i,ve also used the virgin 2.1 lite since it came out, nothing wrong with it, but anyway like to try new ones out, cheers....joe

This is working great for me so far. Well done to everyone on this top image

Hi All.

Seems to be working fine. Haven't found any problems yet anyway.

The only thing I would mention ( which I brought up in the v11 thread ) is that due to NVOD support being removed from sectionsd there are a handfull of channels in ex TW that have a blank EPG. It's not a big deal though.

Thanks for everyones efforts.

Sorry bud, not had a chance to look at PPV EPG stuff yet.

Hoping to get to it shortly..

Sorry bud, not had a chance to look at PPV EPG stuff yet.

Hoping to get to it shortly..

No worries mate - it wasn't meant as a criticism or anything. It's hardly a big deal one way or the other.

Cheers.

Superb image fellas
Fast scan in just over a minute for me now
Seems very quick and stable
All we're missing now is the elusive Red Button link to the interactive channels
that PT-1 asked about some time back
Maybe that's a possibility in some fashion now with Cydine’s work on the bouquets :proud:

:ur the man:

Last edited:
Would the red button option really work does this not work on some kind of TALK BACK setup? Hopefully not too dumb a question guys!!

Hi

Flashed this last night and everything went gr8, set location, transferred magic files scanned, etc and waited for it to pick keys up and it didnt.

Went to reboot and it went wierd kein system strange it already had C11 before and I thought why kein system. Reflashed transferred file and location sorted tried scan and failed... it had scanned fine earlier. Bruteforce scan failed as well.

So reflashed a 3rd time and everything is bang on, image is gr8 like it a lot, new features love it.

Thought Id leave the feedback about the probs I had as its never done this with any images I have previously flashed on. Im sure nothing to do with image but more the box, anyway everythings cool now and many thanks to all the team.

Regards

Superb image fellas
Fast scan in just over a minute for me now
Seems very quick and stable
All we're missing now is the elusive Red Button link to the interactive channels
that PT-1 asked about some time back
Maybe that's a possibility in some fashion now with Cydine’s work on the bouquets :proud:

:ur the man:

As far as I know you've just posted the fastest fast scan on record assuming all channels were found...........WOW..............just over the minute mark !!?????

The image seems quick and stable because..........it is !!!!!!!!

Don't pressure Cydine mate...........when his efforts bear fruit everyone benefits.........fact...................be patient

No pressurizing at all
Just damned appreciative of all the hard work being done
And fast scan for me 1 min 23 seconds off 33 transponders ex c&w area

Back