come on sticky get posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
speedy your going round in circles man its just getting a bit boring now. Simples. Your point has been made adnusium in several posts and several threads. I think we understand your points without you having to constantly regurgitate them. Take a chill pill i'll take one too and lets all get on ;)

Take the blue or the red pill?

The red pill will answer the question “what is the Digital Worldz Matrix” and the blue pill will allow all to carry on as before.

matrix_red_blue_pill.jpg

speedy your going round in circles man its just getting a bit boring now. Simples. Your point has been made adnusium in several posts and several threads. I think we understand your points without you having to constantly regurgitate them. Take a chill pill i'll take one too and lets all get on ;)
am sound with that .. but dont try and represent all of us at 1nc. becouse ur not doing any 1 any favours.. ur just driviving the wedge deeper ....am scouse and a paki !!! av got to have a sence of humour.. see its not hard !!!!

am sound with that .. but dont try and represent all of us at 1nc. becouse ur not doing any 1 any favours.. ur just driviving the wedge deeper ....am scouse and a paki !!! av got to have a sence of humour.. see its not hard !!!!

Sorry M8, I didn't know. That's almost as bad as being a Yorkshireman when the next round is called (me) :)

Hey, let's lighten up a bit ...

Speedy what's all this stuff about a bully?

I hope you don't mean me because I don't see that as a fair assessment of anything I have posted. All I have done is state my opinions. I haven't tried to force them on anyone and, judging from what was posted recently in the Rant room, I seem to have very little support - so what's the problem?

Sorry M8, I didn't know. That's almost as bad as being a Yorkshireman when the next round is called (me) :)

Hey, let's lighten up a bit ...
yorkshire men arnt skint flints they all ways get the ale in... its them scotts that go home b4 its there round.. and the irish forget there wallet.. and the the welsh try and trade a sheep in to buy a drink ;) lol oh and we forget the sence of humour lol

yorkshire men arnt skint flints they all ways get the ale in... its them scotts that go home b4 its there round.. and the irish forget there wallet.. and the the welsh try and trade a sheep in to buy a drink ;) lol oh and we forget the sence of humour lol

Okay, you've sussed me lol S'pose hinting aint gonna work any more. I just think that jokes that get called racist/sexist or whatever else-ist usually upset people who have something else they should be worrying about.

Personally, I work with loads of different people and I'm not really interested in what race they are or whether they're gay or have one leg shorter than other...

...are they any good, are they friendly, can they do the job? Yes? Good enough :)

Will I take the p*ss? Will I rib them about their race? Probably. Will they rib me about mine? Probably. Will either of us get upset? Probably not.

Will I offend them? Probably. Will I apologise? Yes!

It's called respect.

The jokes are just observations, the reality is another story, does anyone REALLY believe other races do not make jokes about us???

Speedy what's all this stuff about a bully?

I hope you don't mean me because I don't see that as a fair assessment of anything I have posted. All I have done is state my opinions. I haven't tried to force them on anyone and, judging from what was posted recently in the Rant room, I seem to have very little support - so what's the problem?
i might be wrong .. and if i am. i give my hole harltley appoligese* but was it u that and nara ripped a member from here ?? on a certain site ?? as i said if it wasnt u i say sorry and owe u a drink ???. but ur only getting a glass of lager

i might be wrong .. and if i am. i give my hole harltley appoligese* but was it u that and nara ripped a member from here ?? on a certain site ?? as i said if it wasnt u i say sorry and owe u a drink ???. but ur only getting a glass of lager

I've never done such a thing and, hopefully, never would.

I can't answer for what other people do or have done. I know Nara felt regret and apologised to Earwig - and it was accepted -for what he posted elsewhere.

Don't believe everything you hear - judge me by what I post. Most of it is still here to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back