code update

my box keep saying please wait code being updated.

I have updated the keys properly aswell. I have previously updated my box to the new firmwire.

the 5a01 code is already there,2 digits are different so i change them to the new one
& it still says code updating. when i go back into codes the code has gone back to what it was before i changed it

@ akajocky

m8 normally when this happens the boxes go down a new modifed firmware is released so that your box can continue to update its self each month

hopefully fingers crossed this is the case here although i doubt if anyone could complain if a fix never came because these boxes having been doing the business for years

hope this helps

you can still put new key in manually download key master

hope new firmwire will be quick and work with earlier boxes.

Last edited:
why r some peoples boxes working on the update & some are not including mine!
it was suggested to go to emm capture & change it to enable but i cant find it?

Last edited:
why r some peoples boxes working on the update & some are not including mine!
it was suggested to go to emm capture & change it to enable but i cant find it?

to get to emm.....
menue/language/1968

I think.

Not sure if current masterkey code are working, they are not for me so far.

Can anybody confirm they have the current CW Manchester code working or not.

TIA

have you open the hidden menu ?

menu=language=1968 to change emm then 1968 again to enter keys manually

seems some peeps are inputing new keys ok, but are forgetting to save the new ones before exit the screen. remember to save and exit after updating (blue button on my e.v.)

i put 1968 in once & nothing happens,put it in twice it brings up keys,but cant get into emm capture to change to enable,doin my head in

will hav to wait for the new firmware for the moment you will have to put the keys in manually

Back